Wikiposts

Snow Pics Thread

Old Feb 2nd 2009, 9:16 am
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Snow Pics Thread

Originally Posted by cricket1
It's actually good to see our fellow Brits having some fun and smiling. Looks like they've all said bollocks to the recession and the gloom and got their sledges and woolly hats out.
Yes, quite a contrast to the doomers and gloomers. I for one wont be subscribing to it when i return, even if it means living in my own bubble

Below is grandaughter number 2 in Pinner NW London,proudly showing off her snowman.
Attached Thumbnails Snow Pics Thread-snowman2.jpg  
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 9:21 am
Banned

cricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fleaflyfloflum
Yes, quite a contrast to the doomers and gloomers. I for one wont be subscribing to it when i return, even if it means living in my own bubble

Below is grandaughter number 2 in Pinner NW London,proudly showing off her snowman.
That's lovely Flea. No, I think we all have to go home and shine a bright light to cheer everyone up. I know I'll be going home to give friends a massive hug and some positive optimism.
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 11:15 am
Just hanging around

Bevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by coral11680
I'm in Essex and I took these pics today
Whoa, that's quite a snowman!!!

Bev
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 11:18 am
Just hanging around

Bevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond repute

I love the expression on that snowman, Flea. Definitely looking down on the neighbours!

Bev
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 6:59 pm
Forum Regular

coral11680 is just really nicecoral11680 is just really nicecoral11680 is just really nicecoral11680 is just really nicecoral11680 is just really nicecoral11680 is just really nicecoral11680 is just really nicecoral11680 is just really nice

WOW!! look at that snowman!
One of my daughters is in Essex and she has very little snow. In fact she just told me it is raining now. Where in Essex are you?

I have some pics from other daughter in NW London i shall post soon, they got loads of it!
I'm in South Ockendon which is quite close to London so got quite a bit of snow. I can't take any credit for that snowman, my next door neighbours helped the kids make it! It is huge!
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 8:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Surrey to Perth and back to Surrey & Back again, Why why why
sandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to behold

I am in Surrey, attached are some pictures of our road and the village pond etc
Snow Pics Thread-pond.jpg Snow Pics Thread-walton.jpgSnow Pics Thread-snow-feb-2009-037.jpgSnow Pics Thread-snow-feb-2009-018.jpgSnow Pics Thread-our-garden.jpg
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 8:46 pm
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bevm
I love the expression on that snowman, Flea. Definitely looking down on the neighbours!

Bev
LOL yes, a little snobbish looking. I hadnt noticed that
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 8:47 pm
I don't give a damn

Originally Posted by coral11680
I'm in South Ockendon which is quite close to London so got quite a bit of snow. I can't take any credit for that snowman, my next door neighbours helped the kids make it! It is huge!
Ahhh ok, my daugther is a lot further north. Love the snowman!
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 8:48 pm
I don't give a damn

Originally Posted by sandrainaus
I am in Surrey, attached are some pictures of our road and the village pond etc
Attachment 77777 Attachment 77778Attachment 77779Attachment 77780Attachment 77781
Just plain beautiful. Feel sorry for the birds though
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 9:39 pm
Forum Regular

OrkneytoPortugal has a spectacular aura aboutOrkneytoPortugal has a spectacular aura aboutOrkneytoPortugal has a spectacular aura about

We had snow fall here in Portugal earlier in the winter - at least we could gaze up at the hills and see them white in the distance, and a light sprinkling fell here - but oooooooooohhhhhhh!! Proper British snow!!!! You can't beat it can you? It just makes me want to pull on my wellies and go out and play.....
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 9:43 pm
Forum Regular

OrkneytoPortugal has a spectacular aura aboutOrkneytoPortugal has a spectacular aura aboutOrkneytoPortugal has a spectacular aura about

I am a Surrey girl - born and brought up near Epsom. Whereabouts were the photos taken? The pond one reminds me of Walton-on-the-Hill - lovely!
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 9:44 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by OrkneytoPortugal
I am a Surrey girl - born and brought up near Epsom. Whereabouts were the photos taken? The pond one reminds me of Walton-on-the-Hill - lovely!
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 9:51 pm
jmh
BE Forum Addict

jmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond repute

Can I join you in your bubble. I'm an optimist, but there seem a lot of pessimist Brits round here. Ah well, if they want to accentuate the negative so be it.....

Lovely pics everyone. I'm very near Surrey (not far from Epsom actually). Sunny and blue skies right now. I posted some pics from yesterday in another thread. Here is one....
Attached Thumbnails Snow Pics Thread-snow-2.jpg  
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 9:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Surrey to Perth and back to Surrey & Back again, Why why why
sandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by OrkneytoPortugal

Yes the pond is Walton on the Hill, I live in Tadworth, just come back to our house after 3 years in Perth.
Old Feb 4th 2009, 8:11 am
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

I've just posted a load of photo's in the Oz Barbie section, but here they are again. They were taken on Monday in Ewell Village, Surrey.

Julie. x
Attached Thumbnails Snow Pics Thread-p2020529.jpg   Snow Pics Thread-p2020535.jpg   Snow Pics Thread-p2020542.jpg   Snow Pics Thread-p2020543.jpg   Snow Pics Thread-p2020547.jpg  

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.