Wikiposts

Simon Leaving Idol

Old Jan 17th 2010, 8:59 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Simon Leaving Idol

Originally Posted by The Horticulturalist
Yeah, I'd read that in the daily wail. I'm sure he's got the best lawyers money can buy on it.

I don't much go in for these shows but did catch American Idol last week. Oh dear, Posh....
I think I'd rather have Cheryl, Posh just had nothing useful to say and she looked terrible with that lace thing on her head.
She did look awful didn't she? I've read that Americans have trouble understanding what the Beckhams say...so goodness knows what they'll make of Cheryl.
Old Jan 17th 2010, 9:05 am

Englishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Simon Leaving Idol

I don't know much about Cheryl Cole (other than the fact that she's married to a famous footballer who cheated on her) and have never heard her sing...she's a Geordie though, so how will Americans understand her accent ?

What will really get the ratings up though is if Simon really is getting Beyonce's husband Jay-Z on board - he is hugely successful as a rap singer, producer and as a mentor in Rihanna's career:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...look-slim.html
Old Jan 17th 2010, 9:13 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Englishmum
I don't know much about Cheryl Cole (other than the fact that she's married to a famous footballer who cheated on her) and have never heard her sing...she's a Geordie though, so how will Americans understand her accent ?

What will really get the ratings up though is if Simon really is getting Beyonce's husband Jay-Z on board - he is hugely successful as a rap singer, producer and as a mentor in Rihanna's career:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...look-slim.html
Cheryl Cole is eye candy...that's about it. She can't sing...on a recent X Factor episode she lip synced her way through her latest single even though the contestants had to sing live. She did however receive rave reviews...mostly on her sexy costume and dance routine.

Old Jan 17th 2010, 10:10 am
BE Forum Addict

The Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Cheryl Cole is eye candy...that's about it. She can't sing...on a recent X Factor episode she lip synced her way through her latest single even though the contestants had to sing live. She did however receive rave reviews...mostly on her sexy costume and dance routine.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=9KNOWXDgt2E
Terrible, terrible song.

She seems slightly less self obsessed than Posh. I quite warmed to her when she went on the climb up Kilimanjaro thing for Comic Relief, she's a nice enough lass I suppose.

But I'm more interested in the whether she'll get the visa or not. Been hanging out here waaaaay too long.
Old Jan 17th 2010, 10:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Cheryl Cole is the chav who attacked a toilet attendant.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...attendant.html
Old Jan 17th 2010, 11:01 am
BE Forum Addict

The Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sally Redux
Cheryl Cole is the chav who attacked a toilet attendant.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...attendant.html
She was charged with assault occasioning actual bodily harm. Is that a CIMT and enough to prevent her getting a visa?
Old Jan 17th 2010, 11:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Horticulturalist
She was charged with assault occasioning actual bodily harm. Is that a CIMT and enough to prevent her getting a visa?
Watch out for a new member.
Old Jan 17th 2010, 11:04 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by Sally Redux
Watch out for a new member.
Old Jan 17th 2010, 1:42 pm
Sleepless In Chicago

MrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by welshviking
I'm in that group too, great for a rant!
J.O.K.H
Old Jan 17th 2010, 6:48 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by welshviking
They reckon it's going to be Elton now!!!! Bitchfest here we come!
Elton has turned it down
Old Jan 17th 2010, 8:39 pm
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikelincs
Elton has turned it down
shit! That would have been worth watching!
Old Jan 17th 2010, 10:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Lothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tom60
"The X Factor". I've heard of that show in the UK, but I'm not quite sure what it's about. .
...and you are better off that way.....it's all about wannabes who think they've got what it takes when the majority are totally devoid of and real talent or skill. My granny in Perth could perform more effectively.