Sidmouth anyone?

Old May 9th 2018, 8:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Perth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sidmouth anyone?

Hi FB! Exciting to see that you have (just about) settled on a place. I like the sound of what you are looking for. I weary of the city - as nice as Norwich is, and it really is. Sometimes, I just want to be beside the seaside, or on a sparsely populated hilltop. The traffic is what gets to me the most, even before the crush of people. We did seriously look at Sheringham, but things didn't come together in time for our lease renewal, so we are here for at least another year. We'll see what happens after that. Good luck in selling your home and in your search for another.
Old May 9th 2018, 12:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

feelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sidmouth anyone?

Originally Posted by Perth
Hi FB! Exciting to see that you have (just about) settled on a place. I like the sound of what you are looking for. I weary of the city - as nice as Norwich is, and it really is. Sometimes, I just want to be beside the seaside, or on a sparsely populated hilltop. The traffic is what gets to me the most, even before the crush of people. We did seriously look at Sheringham, but things didn't come together in time for our lease renewal, so we are here for at least another year. We'll see what happens after that. Good luck in selling your home and in your search for another.
Hi Perth yes we liked Sidmouth a lot. Came back from spending a few days there last week looking around. It had everything we are looking for. Lots of lovely walks close by, nice little beaches and some lovely Estuaries around too and then there is the travel hub of Exeter. If it does not happen this year we will try again next year. Luckily we are not desperate. I have had enough of traffic the mad rush of being in the Home Counties with good access to London. The further away from London we can be the better! You should do what we did, get a static caravan deal, last minute, and spend a few days there. I used Hoseasons and stayed in a nice park near Woodbury Common which is right in the middle between Exeter, Honiton, Sidmouth etc and used it as a base to explore. It is not one of those club house entertainment areas with lots of activity places, just nice and peaceful and quiet.