Shipping Recommendations

Old Sep 4th 2020, 3:49 pm
Forum Regular

MrBBQ is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Shipping Recommendations

Hi All,

We're (Me, my wife and 2 small kids) living in Fairfield County, CT on an L1A and have recently made the decision to move back to the UK after some personal/life changes.

We've loved it here but the thought of waiting for Green Card that may never appear due to company and government restrictions/time frames just doesn't work for us. Looking forward to getting back to blighty where it all makes a little more sense and we can relax a little more.

We'll be looking at a January 2021 time frame. My question is, does anyone have any recent packing and shipping recommendations from the North East? We're looking for a 40ft container.

Cheers,
Mr BBQ
Old Sep 8th 2020, 12:54 pm
Forum Regular

MrBBQ is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Shipping Recommendations

Originally Posted by MrBBQ
Hi All,

We're (Me, my wife and 2 small kids) living in Fairfield County, CT on an L1A and have recently made the decision to move back to the UK after some personal/life changes.

We've loved it here but the thought of waiting for Green Card that may never appear due to company and government restrictions/time frames just doesn't work for us. Looking forward to getting back to blighty where it all makes a little more sense and we can relax a little more.

We'll be looking at a January 2021 time frame. My question is, does anyone have any recent packing and shipping recommendations from the North East? We're looking for a 40ft container.

Cheers,
Mr BBQ
Hi All,

So, we're planning to start getting quotes in the next couple of weeks, any suggestions would be appreciated.

Cheers,
Mr BBQ