Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Shipping companies from Canada to UK

Shipping companies from Canada to UK

Old Apr 8th 2018, 3:26 am
Forum Regular

rebecca1986 has a reputation beyond reputerebecca1986 has a reputation beyond reputerebecca1986 has a reputation beyond reputerebecca1986 has a reputation beyond reputerebecca1986 has a reputation beyond reputerebecca1986 has a reputation beyond reputerebecca1986 has a reputation beyond reputerebecca1986 has a reputation beyond reputerebecca1986 has a reputation beyond reputerebecca1986 has a reputation beyond reputerebecca1986 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Shipping companies from Canada to UK

Hi everyone,

After 7 years in Canada, we have decided to move back to the UK.
I have been getting lots of quotes from shipping companies and they vary quite a lot.

I am looking for recommendations from anyone who may have done this. I would prefer to go with a company that comes highly recommended than anything else!

Thanks
Old Apr 30th 2018, 2:57 am
Forum Regular

rabrol has much to be proud ofrabrol has much to be proud ofrabrol has much to be proud ofrabrol has much to be proud ofrabrol has much to be proud ofrabrol has much to be proud ofrabrol has much to be proud ofrabrol has much to be proud ofrabrol has much to be proud ofrabrol has much to be proud ofrabrol has much to be proud of
Default Re: Shipping companies from Canada to UK

Hi Rebecca.

How are you getting on with your shipping quotes?
Looks like our family will be moving back for a few years, so looking for a list of reputable companies to get quotes from!

Best wishes,
Rob
Old Jun 21st 2018, 1:44 pm
Forum Regular

1jerusha is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Shipping companies from Canada to UK

I am in the process of moving from Toronto to Birmingham, so can't really comment on service as it hasn't happened yet, but we got two quotes - one from Paramount Transportation Services who have been really helpful and friendly so far (we are going with them), and one from Monarch/Allied, who were great. Price came out similar, so we made our decision based on storage rates basically - so may not be relevant to you.