Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

settlement visa then what?

settlement visa then what?

Old Jul 7th 2009, 7:48 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default settlement visa then what?

I am not sure wether this the right section to ask. I just obtained my settlement visa, and next month I am going to live in the UK for good.

My question is what do I do after I get there? What is the next step after that? Where do I go? Anyone would be kind enough to direct me to certain website? I been googling but cant find the right page to read

My passport expired end of next year. After renewing the passport where do I go to transfer my visa to the new passport?

Thank you ! x
Old Jul 7th 2009, 7:12 pm
Former Blonde

FlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: settlement visa then what?

Originally Posted by novita77 View Post
I am not sure wether this the right section to ask. I just obtained my settlement visa, and next month I am going to live in the UK for good.

My question is what do I do after I get there? What is the next step after that? Where do I go? Anyone would be kind enough to direct me to certain website? I been googling but cant find the right page to read

My passport expired end of next year. After renewing the passport where do I go to transfer my visa to the new passport?

Thank you ! x
Have a look here for information on what to do and when.
Old Jul 7th 2009, 8:06 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: settlement visa then what?

thank you so much !