Safe Journey Megansmummy

Old Jun 8th 2007, 3:33 am
BE Forum Addict

mick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Safe Journey Megansmummy

Just wanted to wish you both a safe journey home tomorrow.
Your nearly there now so hang on in it won't be long till your back with friends and family.

Good luck Jude and I wish you all the happiness in the world. (You deserve it)
Take care and speak soon

Love Lynne
Old Jun 8th 2007, 3:35 am
BE Enthusiast

LIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Safe Journey Megansmummy

Jude & Megan

Hope you have a safe flight and good luck for the future.

Be Happy & take care of each other.

Love LibbyX
Old Jun 8th 2007, 3:56 am
BE Forum Addict

wafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond repute

Yep I also wish you both a safe journey home tomorrow and I hope that you are much happier back in the UK.

Please keep us posted on how you're doing.

All the best, and I'll be joining you back home next week!

Stu
Old Jun 8th 2007, 4:40 am
BE Enthusiast

megansmummy has a reputation beyond reputemegansmummy has a reputation beyond reputemegansmummy has a reputation beyond reputemegansmummy has a reputation beyond reputemegansmummy has a reputation beyond reputemegansmummy has a reputation beyond reputemegansmummy has a reputation beyond reputemegansmummy has a reputation beyond reputemegansmummy has a reputation beyond reputemegansmummy has a reputation beyond reputemegansmummy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wafc
Yep I also wish you both a safe journey home tomorrow and I hope that you are much happier back in the UK.

Please keep us posted on how you're doing.

All the best, and I'll be joining you back home next week!

Stu

Awwww thanks guys!!

Im not looking forward to the flight at all tbh as megy is at the age now where she is very nosey & fidgety. I plan on giving her some pheurnegyn (cant spell it!!) as apparantly it makes them nice & sleepy so if im lucky she will sleep for a good part of it!! lol

Also got those 9 bloody hours at heathrow too which wont be much fun but at least il be in the uK!!!

Hooray im on that plane in just under 24 hrs!!
Old Jun 8th 2007, 4:47 am
Just Joined

ellabon is an unknown quantity at this point

Jude, I have been following your plight on here for the past week or so. The Phnerogon(like you don't know how to spell it) works wonders. I used it on my twins when they were 20 months old. We had 8 hours to Japan and they slept for about 2, but on the 12 hours to Heathrow they were out for about 6 hours. One of them did not wake till we put her in the car at Heathrow.....lol. So good luck with your journey home and I wish you and Megan all the best for the future. Wish it was me and I'm an Aussie (OH is English). Would love to move back over there but don't know if I could leave my mum and dad. So best wishes to you both and I look forward to hearing all about how you are both doing in the near future.

Kelly
Old Jun 8th 2007, 5:14 am
BE Forum Addict

birdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by megansmummy
Awwww thanks guys!!

Im not looking forward to the flight at all tbh as megy is at the age now where she is very nosey & fidgety. I plan on giving her some pheurnegyn (cant spell it!!) as apparantly it makes them nice & sleepy so if im lucky she will sleep for a good part of it!! lol

Also got those 9 bloody hours at heathrow too which wont be much fun but at least il be in the uK!!!

Hooray im on that plane in just under 24 hrs!!
Jude

The very bestest of luck to you both...
Stay strong and hope you're happier once you're home and settled
Let us know how your doing
Take care

PS Say hello to that green n pleasant land for us

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Jun 8th 2007, 5:26 am
Account Closed

Nomore is an unknown quantity at this point

Safe journey back home Jude and Megan.

Will be thinking of you. Good luck
Old Jun 8th 2007, 6:17 am
Life is more than a dream

LouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond repute

Jude I can't believe its actually here. You are coming home!!!

Good luck with everything - we'll all be thinking of you this weekend, let us know how it goes
Old Jun 8th 2007, 7:07 am
Grace and gratitude

pommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond repute

Jude just wanted to add my best wishes - I've got a good feeling that everything will work out just great for you, take carexx

P.S used Phenergan's on both of mine - worked a treat!
Old Jun 8th 2007, 8:06 am
BE Enthusiast

thomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to behold

Good luck jude, best wishes, will be thinking of you, hope you have a safe flight and little megan is a good as gold to make it a little bit easier for you, i'm sure she will be. Keep us posted on how you get on

take care

sj x
Old Jun 8th 2007, 10:45 am
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

All the very best and have a safe journey home xxx
Old Jun 8th 2007, 10:50 am
BE Enthusiast

mike&jo has a reputation beyond reputemike&jo has a reputation beyond reputemike&jo has a reputation beyond reputemike&jo has a reputation beyond reputemike&jo has a reputation beyond reputemike&jo has a reputation beyond reputemike&jo has a reputation beyond reputemike&jo has a reputation beyond reputemike&jo has a reputation beyond reputemike&jo has a reputation beyond reputemike&jo has a reputation beyond repute

Jude & Megan

Have a safe journey and best of luck for your future back in the Uk.

Take care

Jo x
Old Jun 8th 2007, 12:27 pm
Forum Regular

lil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nice

Originally Posted by mick69
Just wanted to wish you both a safe journey home tomorrow.
Your nearly there now so hang on in it won't be long till your back with friends and family.

Good luck Jude and I wish you all the happiness in the world. (You deserve it)
Take care and speak soon

Love Lynne
All the best Jude & Megan, just pack a few wrapped up toys and give them to Megan from time to time, I am sure that will keep her amused for a while.

Let us know how you go with Qantas & how things are when you get to the other side.

D x
Old Jun 8th 2007, 3:55 pm
Forum Regular

jobart is a name known to alljobart is a name known to alljobart is a name known to alljobart is a name known to alljobart is a name known to alljobart is a name known to alljobart is a name known to alljobart is a name known to alljobart is a name known to alljobart is a name known to alljobart is a name known to all

Best wishes and a safe journey to you both.

Keep in touch and let us know how you get on.
Old Jun 8th 2007, 5:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

woodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond repute

ha... make sure you give the drugs at the correct time or else you could be carrying a sleeping tot plus the baggage when changing planes.

I used it last night as my 9 year old is having sleep issues cos she missing Aus hopefully tonight she won't be crying till midnight!

have a great trip, thinking of you!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.