rights of kids

Old May 26th 2019, 9:08 am
Just Joined

itchelle is an unknown quantity at this point
Default rights of kids

goodday to all of you,i am filipina married for 8 yrs in british national. we 2 kids who was born here in philippines. I've never been in uk ever since,my husband only is always going here in philippines since the day we met,got married got kids,but after all that we have a very complicated relationship really.
Since my first child was born my husband become different,alhough I know he has depression but he want to abort the first kid. Thats the time i started to hate him bcoz he didnt treat me and his kids good. He always throw the food after that. He didnt gave me support for 2yrs,and then we have contact again i thought he will become good to me and to my first born . I thought he will change that's why i decided to gave another chance ,but its really bad idea he didnt gave me money. He only gave me money if to have sex but its limited. His passport and wallet always in his pocket even for sleeping . That's why i have 2 kids now which is he wants to abort again and again me with nothing,

now my.main problem is ,is there any right my kids to have child support to him even we are here in philippines and how can i do that please help me i need to take action.thank you very much
Godbless
Old May 26th 2019, 10:34 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: rights of kids

Originally Posted by itchelle View Post
goodday to all of you,i am filipina married for 8 yrs in british national,we 2 kids who was born here in philippines ive never been in uk ever since,my husband only is always going here in philippines since the day we met,got married got kids,but after all that we have a very complicated relationship really,since my first child was born my husband become diffrent,alrhought iknow he has deppression but he want to abort the first kid,thats the time i started to hate him bcoz he didnt treat me and his kids good,he alwys throw the food after that he didnt gave me support for 2yrs,and then we have contact again ithought he will become good to me and to my first born o thought he will change thts why i decided to gave another chance but its really bad idea he didnt gave me money,he only gave me money if o have sex but its limited,his passport and wallet always in his pocket even for sleepin,thats why ihave 2 kids now which is he wants to abort again and again me with nothing,

now my.main problem is ,is there any right my kids to have child support to him even we are here in philippines and how can i do that please help me i need to take action.thank ypu very much Godbless
No they are not entitled to child support from the UK whilst living in the Philippines.
Old May 26th 2019, 10:41 am
Just Joined

even i am.married to him,can i complain in british embassy here?
Old May 26th 2019, 10:45 am
Just Joined

can someone tell me please how my kids have child support comin from their father,iknow my kids have to right to child support

Last edited by itchelle; May 26th 2019 at 11:06 am.
Old May 26th 2019, 11:06 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

even i am.married to him,can i complain in british embassy here?
Your children are not entitled to UK child support. If they were living in the UK then yes they would be.

can someone tell me please how my kids yo have child aupport comin from their father,iknow my kids have to right to child support
Where is your husband living? If he lives in the Philippines, then you should seek help from there.
Old May 26th 2019, 11:08 am
Just Joined

he is in uk.im just afraid always if he wants to visit here bcoz it always repeated what happen to us before,thats why i need to decide carefully if he want to really visit the kids here,do the british embassy here will helpe if ask a help about him
Old May 26th 2019, 11:13 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

he is in uk.im just afraid always if he wants to visit here bcoz it always repeated what happen to us before,thats why i need to decide carefully if he want to really visit the kids here,do the british embassy here will helpe if ask a help about him
Hi ichelle. If your husband is violent and you don't want him to visit you or your children, you need to speak with either the police or a solicitor/lawyer in the Philippines to find out what you can do. People living in the Philippines are subject to Philippines law, not British law. The British embassy cannot and will not interfere with this.
Old May 26th 2019, 11:23 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Can you make a claim for child support in the Philippines?

Also found this - https://www.nidirect.gov.uk/articles...e-orders-remos which suggests that if you do get a Philippines order it might be enforceable in the UK
Old May 26th 2019, 12:41 pm
Just Joined

so it means we have still chance to fight for my kids right and support regarding in that link gov.ik/remos thanks
Old May 29th 2019, 4:15 pm
Austin. TX.

petitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by old.sparkles View Post
Can you make a claim for child support in the Philippines?

Also found this - https://www.nidirect.gov.uk/articles...e-orders-remos which suggests that if you do get a Philippines order it might be enforceable in the UK
good catch!
this came up in the France forum here on BE recently.