Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Returning to UK from Perth, anyone want duvets

Returning to UK from Perth, anyone want duvets

Old Mar 10th 2009, 2:49 am
  #1  
Gutter Gob!!
Thread Starter
 
northernbird's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2005
Location: Perth
Posts: 13,098
northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Returning to UK from Perth, anyone want duvets

I have 3 duvets to give away. They are Fogarty, down filled duvets that we haven't used in almost 4 years that are cluttering up my closet. 2 doubles and 1 single. Any takers in Perth.
northernbird is offline  
Old Mar 10th 2009, 3:38 am
  #2  
Lost in BE Cyberspace
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 10,375
jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Returning to UK from Perth, anyone want duvets

Originally Posted by northernbird
I have 3 duvets to give away. They are Fogarty, down filled duvets that we haven't used in almost 4 years that are cluttering up my closet. 2 doubles and 1 single. Any takers in Perth.
your going back to UK too, really? dont know why had you down as one who would stay.
jad n rich is offline  
Old Mar 10th 2009, 3:39 am
  #3  
Gutter Gob!!
Thread Starter
 
northernbird's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2005
Location: Perth
Posts: 13,098
northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Returning to UK from Perth, anyone want duvets

Originally Posted by jad n rich
your going back to UK too, really? dont know why had you down as one who would stay.
No I am not returning, I wondered if anyone who is wants some very nice, rarely used UK duvets. They have been sitting in my closet for 4 years and its a shame because they are very nice Fogarty ones which cost me quite a bit.
northernbird is offline  
Old Mar 10th 2009, 4:15 am
  #4  
Lost in BE Cyberspace
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 10,375
jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Returning to UK from Perth, anyone want duvets

Originally Posted by northernbird
No I am not returning, I wondered if anyone who is wants some very nice, rarely used UK duvets. They have been sitting in my closet for 4 years and its a shame because they are very nice Fogarty ones which cost me quite a bit.
Ohh sorry I could have started a load of goodbye NB threads

Right as we were, sorry!
jad n rich is offline  
Old Mar 10th 2009, 4:16 am
  #5  
Gutter Gob!!
Thread Starter
 
northernbird's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2005
Location: Perth
Posts: 13,098
northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Returning to UK from Perth, anyone want duvets

Originally Posted by jad n rich
Ohh sorry I could have started a load of goodbye NB threads

Right as we were, sorry!
I think in this part of the forum it would have been more like good riddance than good luck
northernbird is offline  
Old Mar 10th 2009, 9:28 am
  #6  
Account Closed
 
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 8,913
Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice
Default Re: Returning to UK from Perth, anyone want duvets

Originally Posted by northernbird
I think in this part of the forum it would have been more like good riddance than good luck
2 months too late for us C...we have bought 5 new duvets since we got back. Thing is we have about 6 duvets coming over too argh!!! but we had to buy new ones as we were freezing in bed so bought new ones.

Just had a phone call to say me furniture has arrived. But i don't want it now hahahaha, we have bought almost everything new anyway. This house we rent just isn't big enough for it all. I am dreading it arriving.

Anyone want to buy aload of furniture
Nu-Shooz is offline  
Old Mar 10th 2009, 9:54 am
  #7  
I don't give a damn
 
Fleaflyfloflum's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2007
Location: In the arms of my family. Heaven...
Posts: 4,980
Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Returning to UK from Perth, anyone want duvets

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
2 months too late for us C...we have bought 5 new duvets since we got back. Thing is we have about 6 duvets coming over too argh!!! but we had to buy new ones as we were freezing in bed so bought new ones.

Just had a phone call to say me furniture has arrived. But i don't want it now hahahaha, we have bought almost everything new anyway. This house we rent just isn't big enough for it all. I am dreading it arriving.

Anyone want to buy aload of furniture
That is exactly why we are taking very little back with us. The only furniture item is our king size bed. You have to buy stuff for use straight away, so like you say you end up spending money on stuff then having twice as much and it has cost you heaps to send it
Fleaflyfloflum is offline  
Old Mar 10th 2009, 10:39 am
  #8  
Account Closed
 
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 8,913
Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice
Default Re: Returning to UK from Perth, anyone want duvets

Originally Posted by Fleaflyfloflum
That is exactly why we are taking very little back with us. The only furniture item is our king size bed. You have to buy stuff for use straight away, so like you say you end up spending money on stuff then having twice as much and it has cost you heaps to send it
We sold so much stuff in OZ too, but we still managed to fill a 20ft container much to my dismay. We have bought loads here in UK as we need to get by, so now our stuff has arrived i don't want it.
What a waste of money sending it over plus insurance arghhhh!!!!!

I defo need a bigger house, can't wipe my own arse on the toilet without banging my head hahaha.
Nu-Shooz is offline  
Old Mar 10th 2009, 10:57 am
  #9  
I don't give a damn
 
Fleaflyfloflum's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2007
Location: In the arms of my family. Heaven...
Posts: 4,980
Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Returning to UK from Perth, anyone want duvets

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
We sold so much stuff in OZ too, but we still managed to fill a 20ft container much to my dismay. We have bought loads here in UK as we need to get by, so now our stuff has arrived i don't want it.
What a waste of money sending it over plus insurance arghhhh!!!!!

I defo need a bigger house, can't wipe my own arse on the toilet without banging my head hahaha.
Where is it? Out the back with a chain pull?
Fleaflyfloflum is offline  
Old Mar 10th 2009, 11:59 am
  #10  
BE Enthusiast
 
stm1971's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2009
Location: Home!!!
Posts: 421
stm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Returning to UK from Perth, anyone want duvets

Originally Posted by northernbird
I have 3 duvets to give away. They are Fogarty, down filled duvets that we haven't used in almost 4 years that are cluttering up my closet. 2 doubles and 1 single. Any takers in Perth.
If you have no takers, maybe wait a couple of months and offer again in The Barbie. They would be great for any newbies coming over experiencing their first Perth winter.

I can never seem to get duvets warm enough here. I ended up having to buy an extra one last winter and having 2 in my duvet cover!!

I can't wait for central heating again, I used to kick it off in winter there!
stm1971 is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.