Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

returning dog to uk (companies)

Wikiposts

returning dog to uk (companies)

Old Jan 15th 2008, 1:29 pm
Forum Regular

island.girl has a brilliant futureisland.girl has a brilliant futureisland.girl has a brilliant futureisland.girl has a brilliant futureisland.girl has a brilliant futureisland.girl has a brilliant future
Default returning dog to uk (companies)

please dont shoot me, i know this gets talked about alot BUT im very time short with two little kidlets to look after and my head hurts from reading too much online aready so.....

were thinking about returning and of course our beloved 4 legged pal would be going "home" too
im awaiting a quote from jet pets..

do prices really vary much between companies???

is it worth getting a few quotes or not?
thanks
Old Jan 15th 2008, 5:52 pm
Forum Regular

Location: Life is like a box of chocolates......you never know what you're gonna get!! (Fforest Gump!)
pam0512 has a brilliant futurepam0512 has a brilliant futurepam0512 has a brilliant futurepam0512 has a brilliant futurepam0512 has a brilliant futurepam0512 has a brilliant future
Default Re: returning dog to uk (companies)

Originally Posted by island.girl
please dont shoot me, i know this gets talked about alot BUT im very time short with two little kidlets to look after and my head hurts from reading too much online aready so.....

were thinking about returning and of course our beloved 4 legged pal would be going "home" too
im awaiting a quote from jet pets..

do prices really vary much between companies???

is it worth getting a few quotes or not?
thanks
Yes, I'd definitely shop around for a couple of quotes first but some posters on here may be able to recommend a good carrier and for me recommendation goes a long way........
Good luck x
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 8:23 pm
Forum Regular

dawn.s is just really nicedawn.s is just really nicedawn.s is just really nicedawn.s is just really nicedawn.s is just really nicedawn.s is just really nicedawn.s is just really nicedawn.s is just really nicedawn.s is just really nicedawn.s is just really nice

We had our 2 dogs on flights from Spain with Jet Pets, and everything went really well, lots of info sent, and their quote was the cheapest. I was really happy with the whole process,
good luck with everything
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 8:50 pm
Forum Regular

lorids is a glorious beacon of lightlorids is a glorious beacon of lightlorids is a glorious beacon of lightlorids is a glorious beacon of lightlorids is a glorious beacon of lightlorids is a glorious beacon of lightlorids is a glorious beacon of lightlorids is a glorious beacon of lightlorids is a glorious beacon of lightlorids is a glorious beacon of lightlorids is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by dawn.s
We had our 2 dogs on flights from Spain with Jet Pets, and everything went really well, lots of info sent, and their quote was the cheapest. I was really happy with the whole process,
Yeah we had 3 quotes and Jetpets were cheapest, friendliest and so far have been very efficient with the paperwork and advice. Although in Perth liased with Melbourne office (Laura Robinson). Dog due to fly in April and they were happy to hold onto the paperwork early as I was scared it would get lost or packed up so sent it registered post.

So far so good..
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 6:34 pm
Forum Regular

cornishvellan has a reputation beyond reputecornishvellan has a reputation beyond reputecornishvellan has a reputation beyond reputecornishvellan has a reputation beyond reputecornishvellan has a reputation beyond reputecornishvellan has a reputation beyond reputecornishvellan has a reputation beyond reputecornishvellan has a reputation beyond reputecornishvellan has a reputation beyond reputecornishvellan has a reputation beyond reputecornishvellan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dawn.s
Have you got a website for that? I looked up Jet Pets on the web but it only caters from Australia.

I need it for 2 dogs and a cat from Italy to UK.

Thanks!
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 7:32 pm
Forum Regular

dawn.s is just really nicedawn.s is just really nicedawn.s is just really nicedawn.s is just really nicedawn.s is just really nicedawn.s is just really nicedawn.s is just really nicedawn.s is just really nicedawn.s is just really nicedawn.s is just really nice

The company is jetsetpets, the web address is www.jetsetpets.co.uk. They were really helpful, I was really worried about the whole process, but it wasn't difficult at all (apart from persuading a 64 kilo dog to go in the crate!)
So don't worry, any queries and they'll put your mind at rest
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 8:47 pm
Forum Regular

cornishvellan has a reputation beyond reputecornishvellan has a reputation beyond reputecornishvellan has a reputation beyond reputecornishvellan has a reputation beyond reputecornishvellan has a reputation beyond reputecornishvellan has a reputation beyond reputecornishvellan has a reputation beyond reputecornishvellan has a reputation beyond reputecornishvellan has a reputation beyond reputecornishvellan has a reputation beyond reputecornishvellan has a reputation beyond repute

It only flies from Spain:curse: