Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Return with UK visa from Canada....

Return with UK visa from Canada....

Old May 4th 2009, 4:59 am
Just Joined
Thread Starter
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 14
andy beacon will become famous soon enough
Default Return with UK visa from Canada....


Just wondered, anyone with a non-British Spouse with a Spouse Visa?

2 years outside the UK, means lose the Visa and reapply to be in the UK. I'm a Brit. Citizen, wife is from another country.

She will r enter the UK for a 2 month stint, then back to Canada. But we may return home in 2 years.

I think what I mean to say is?:

3 years outside the UK, but will spend short spells back in the UK for holidays during that period, can she keep her current Spouse Visa ?

Any help greatly appreciated!

andy beacon is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.