Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Return to the UK in over a month.

Return to the UK in over a month.

Old Aug 14th 2012, 2:55 am
Forum Regular

ohdearydear is a name known to allohdearydear is a name known to allohdearydear is a name known to allohdearydear is a name known to allohdearydear is a name known to allohdearydear is a name known to allohdearydear is a name known to allohdearydear is a name known to allohdearydear is a name known to allohdearydear is a name known to allohdearydear is a name known to all
Default Re: Return to the UK in over a month.

This is such a lovely idea....and possibly something I'll steal for the future!

I wish you luck with your move back. Such a great surprise for everyone...keep us updated.
Old Aug 14th 2012, 8:26 pm
Forum Regular

cancov is a splendid one to beholdcancov is a splendid one to beholdcancov is a splendid one to beholdcancov is a splendid one to beholdcancov is a splendid one to beholdcancov is a splendid one to beholdcancov is a splendid one to beholdcancov is a splendid one to beholdcancov is a splendid one to beholdcancov is a splendid one to beholdcancov is a splendid one to behold

Wow, that is a great accomplishment to not only plan the whole return but to keep it a surprise!!! Well done and have fun with it!! I love the "Mrs Smith" car sale too!
Old Aug 14th 2012, 10:06 pm
Forum Regular

Back2UK has a spectacular aura aboutBack2UK has a spectacular aura aboutBack2UK has a spectacular aura about

Thanks everyone.

I have also managed to get about 40 Facebook friends here in Canada to not put anything on my wall about my leaving party on the 25th Aug or my return. Its getting close now and it will only take one person to make an error!!! Fingers crossed that nobody blows the surprise from Canada.

I can't wait to see everyone face's back home....he he he