Refuge Companies UK ???

Old May 8th 2011, 3:58 pm
Just Joined

pianoman is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Refuge Companies UK ???

Hi

Thinking of moving back to the UK for work and was wondering if any refuge companies exist there that would provide accommodation and work as a package? (general labor) farm, agricultural or construction work etc. My present employment and financial situation is critical and i will soon be out of accommodation which will leave me destitute. I'm a single guy in my youth strong and healthy just trying to get on my feet. Maybe nothing like this exists in the UK or Europe? But if it does it will save me from ending up on the street.

I'm currently in Spain.

Thanks.
Old May 8th 2011, 4:09 pm

Englishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Refuge Companies UK ???

You could try the jobs in the classifieds here as some of them do come with accommodation:

http://www.lady.co.uk/lady_classifieds (there is one in Spain too!)

You will of course need impeccable references....and possibly a CRB (criminal record background) check too.

Good Luck!

PS: How about this job?

http://www.fwi.co.uk/jobs/job/herdsp...1401153423.htm (closing date is May 10th!)

and

http://www.fwi.co.uk/jobs/browse/agr...management.htm

Last edited by Englishmum; May 8th 2011 at 4:16 pm.
Old May 10th 2011, 4:54 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Refuge Companies UK ???

Originally Posted by pianoman
Hi

Thinking of moving back to the UK for work and was wondering if any refuge companies exist there that would provide accommodation and work as a package? (general labor) farm, agricultural or construction work etc. My present employment and financial situation is critical and i will soon be out of accommodation which will leave me destitute. I'm a single guy in my youth strong and healthy just trying to get on my feet. Maybe nothing like this exists in the UK or Europe? But if it does it will save me from ending up on the street.

I'm currently in Spain.

Thanks.
The UK job situation isn't good at the moment, with things like 500 people applying for every 10 jobs, depending on type of job, however you would, as a UK citizen, be eligible for some benefits while applying for jobs.