Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Is it really that difficult a question

Wikiposts

Is it really that difficult a question

Old Jun 11th 2009, 12:33 pm
Septic Sprout

tonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is it really that difficult a question

Originally Posted by YoungSteve17

The customers at my store are so ****ing snobby its ridiculous. Ill be there putting a whole cart full of shopping away and they will just stand there watching me do it like there is some sort of law against them grabbing a bag and helping out. Meanwhile the people in the line are looking at me like I'm the bad guy ... shitheads.
Just poke them in the eye with a courgette.
Old Jun 11th 2009, 12:51 pm

chartreuse is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by tonrob
Just poke them in the eye with a courgette.
Surely better to use one of these?

Old Jun 11th 2009, 2:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond repute

My biggest pet peeve about baggers is that they can't understand why it's bad to put 4 large glass juice bottles into only 1 bag?!? :curse: And they do it consistently all the fracking time. I mean, come on, a loaf of bread could tear a damn bag, more or less 4 large glass bottles. Fraggin idiots
Old Jun 11th 2009, 5:36 pm
member of little note

made of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond repute

love this thread, I understand mellies pain... I am a nurse and in the good old days us staff nurses still did meal times and the tea and coffee round and I used to swear that on my gravestone I wanted carved "how many ****ing sugars!!!!" cos you would say "milk?, sugar how many?", yes, would be the reply so you would do the milk and a sugar, " this isn't sweet enough?" " I even tryed announcing it once, tell us how many sugars, didn't work!
that said poor dears, I used to do breakfast to this...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Moio5q_1b8o&feature=related&pos=0[/URL]
for some reason they loved it??? and I did lunch to the song by reeves and mortimer "lets have a look at it, lets have a smell of it, lets have a little bit more.." (think that was a smell of reeves and mortimer theme? can't find it on you tube) again they seemed to like it, my boss threatened to put me on earlys all the time, cos I would have to do breakfast and dinner every day, as if I wasn't on the ladies would moan... I didn't have a song and dance for tea...Oh! I forgot, I would dance as well!!
I loved that job, elderly womens ortho rehab, they where great, really spirited bunch and what stories! amazing women.
Sorry, spell checker and preview post seem to be playing up...or it could be my computer? please forgive.
Old Jun 11th 2009, 8:08 pm
Account Closed

Optimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mellybrown

but anyway, when I ask you if you need a bag - there really are only 2 answers - YES or KNOW
Or even 3 answers. YES - KNOW - or NO.
Old Jun 11th 2009, 8:53 pm
member of little note

made of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Optimus Prime
Or even 3 answers. YES - KNOW - or NO.
okay even I noticed that! and I an shit at English, as has been demonstrated in the past, but she made sence? which I don't tend to do?
Old Jun 11th 2009, 8:54 pm
member of little note

Originally Posted by made of kent
okay even I noticed that! and I an shit at English, as has been demonstrated in the past, but she made sence? which I don't tend to do?
am sorry!!
Old Jun 11th 2009, 9:20 pm
Account Closed

Optimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by made of kent
am sorry!!
Not required.
Old Jun 11th 2009, 11:55 pm
Unmitigated Gall

another bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sunflwrgrl13
My biggest pet peeve about baggers is that they can't understand why it's bad to put 4 large glass juice bottles into only 1 bag?!? :curse: And they do it consistently all the fracking time. I mean, come on, a loaf of bread could tear a damn bag, more or less 4 large glass bottles. Fraggin idiots
I was a bagger for a number of years. I was damn good, turned bagging groceries into an art form...
Old Jun 12th 2009, 12:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by another bloody yank
I was a bagger for a number of years. I was damn good, turned bagging groceries into an art form...
Same here. Before becoming a bagger, I always went grocery shopping with my dad and learned how not to pack a bag based on the examples I had to help unload from the car every week. I'm proud to say I never had one customer coming back into the store and complain about my packing abilities, and even had some compliment me.
Old Jun 12th 2009, 12:30 am

chartreuse is an unknown quantity at this point

Same here. Before becoming a bagger, I always went grocery shopping with my dad and learned how not to pack a bag based on the examples I had to help unload from the car every week. I'm proud to say I never had one customer coming back into the store and complain about my packing abilities, and even had some compliment me.
I used to pack 40' artics for a couple of years, which I guess is kind of similar to bagging.
Old Jun 12th 2009, 12:31 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Optimus Prime
Not required.
Careful your softer side is beginning to show.

Last edited by Jerseygirl; Jun 12th 2009 at 12:38 am. Reason: typo
Old Jun 12th 2009, 12:43 am
Unmitigated Gall

another bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond repute

I had a woman hook me up with her Daughter.

I should have realized that if a Mom was giving her Daughter's info to the guy bagging her groceries, there were questions that needed to be asked. But I was young and dumb. Life lesson, right there...
Old Jun 12th 2009, 1:06 am
Account Closed

FFS Now a thread devoted to bagging groceries. God we are sooooo cutting edge and radical on this forum.
Old Jun 12th 2009, 5:05 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by YoungSteve17
Meanwhile the people in the line are looking at me like I'm the bad guy ... shitheads.

I think the whole bagger idea is total bullshit, it gives people a false sense of entitlement. It makes them feel like they are king and gives them a false sense of authority. Then people wonder why the customers come through bitching all the time. You spoil them they just want more, just like kids.
You're developing 'issues' for one so young. Don't turn into one of those Montana cabin whackos, OK?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.