Re-pat club in England

Old Feb 23rd 2004, 10:12 am
Merlot

Originally posted by HiddenPaw
Have you ANY idea what's been going on in Corrie lately? It's worth hurrying back to the UK for,I tell you (I never watched it before I left but have watched the last 2 weeks). Roy, Hayley, Steve MacDonald, Tracy Barlow and a baby....what a storyline!!

Back to the thread, I would definately try and get to London for a meet up, altho have to see how I'm coping with a baby! I keep forgetting that I can't just disappear for weekends away anymore, drinking, partying....the only thing that won't change is getting by on 3 hrs kip. DId someone mention hot cocoa and a good book??

Otherwise, we'll have to have a meetup v2 in the north west or Midlands somewhere later on.
Hi there

Been keeping up to date via the internet and the Woman's Own! Hehe sad girl that I am! Tracy is such a cow!

I reckon a Northern one would be good as I will be up that way, sunny Teeside initially!!!

I'll get my "Roy" handbag ready!

M

Old Feb 23rd 2004, 3:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Alexandra is an unknown quantity at this point

I can't wait for our gettogether in London. I guess it would have to be more towards the end of the year, right? On the other hand, who says we can have just one gettogether?
Old Feb 23rd 2004, 3:47 pm
jat
BE Enthusiast

jat is an unknown quantity at this point

alexander - how long have you been in canada for?
Old Feb 23rd 2004, 3:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Alexandra is an unknown quantity at this point

A little over a year. Can't wait to go back, I just miss London so much. Everything about it, even stinky underground (hey, at least there is an underground).
Old Feb 23rd 2004, 5:29 pm
Just Joined

Anna64lily is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by julii2020
Yes, I'd be very interested in a re-pat get together. Been back in Surrey for 2 months and I'm finding it hard to adjust, and even harder to plan whether to stay long term. I'd love to talk to others about their experiences overseas and coping strategies.

Julie
I'm interested too. I'll be coming home after being in San Francisco for 9 years. I've been worried about how I'm going to adjust also. Do you mind me asking, what are you finding the hardest?