Postcards from England

Old Dec 9th 2010, 5:29 pm
Home Sweet Home

Beedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Postcards from England

Have a wonderful Christmas with your family Karim. Your audience awaits your return with more beautiful photos.
Old Dec 9th 2010, 8:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

johnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by debbydebs
Thank you so much. Your photos really made my day and confirmed why I so much want to return
Having returned to the UK after living abroad for 30 years, these photographs bring home to me how little I have seen of my own country. However, they have certainly inspired me to get out and explore some of these places.
Old Dec 10th 2010, 2:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Gabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to behold

Today I had been having doubts (a little bit lol ) about returning home to the UK

Your wonderful photographs have reminded me that I must not doubt anymore

Thank you ,

and a Merry Christmas to you also !
Old Dec 10th 2010, 10:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

charleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond repute

yesterday I was asked, " Are there any fields and open spaces left in England?" True I swear, I almost fell of my chair.........wish i could have shown the photos here.....
Wonderful photos and thank you so much for sharing....
Old Dec 10th 2010, 10:22 pm
Home Sweet Home

Beedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by charleygirl
yesterday I was asked, " Are there any fields and open spaces left in England?" True I swear, I almost fell of my chair.........wish i could have shown the photos here.....
Wonderful photos and thank you so much for sharing....
I have had that question here too Charley, and most people say "London" as if it is the only city in the UK.

I remember a friend going to the UK for a holiday with her husband and she was shocked about the open spaces and green fields it was as if she had thought it was all going to be cobbled streets and everybody living on top of one another in terraced houses, too much Coronation Street methinks.
Old Dec 10th 2010, 11:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

windsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond repute

Have a lovely Holiday and hurry back to us, Karim
Old Dec 30th 2010, 8:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

victorian67 has a reputation beyond reputevictorian67 has a reputation beyond reputevictorian67 has a reputation beyond reputevictorian67 has a reputation beyond reputevictorian67 has a reputation beyond reputevictorian67 has a reputation beyond reputevictorian67 has a reputation beyond reputevictorian67 has a reputation beyond reputevictorian67 has a reputation beyond reputevictorian67 has a reputation beyond reputevictorian67 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Postcards from England

Hello Everyone

After spending a wonderful christmas back home, I am back !

Thank you very much for your encouraging comments

Karim
Old Dec 30th 2010, 9:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

victorian67 has a reputation beyond reputevictorian67 has a reputation beyond reputevictorian67 has a reputation beyond reputevictorian67 has a reputation beyond reputevictorian67 has a reputation beyond reputevictorian67 has a reputation beyond reputevictorian67 has a reputation beyond reputevictorian67 has a reputation beyond reputevictorian67 has a reputation beyond reputevictorian67 has a reputation beyond reputevictorian67 has a reputation beyond repute

Bournemouth ( 27/07/10 )

As the United Kingdom is slowly recovering from one of its coldest and earliest winter offensive in almost a century, the single thought of walking in the surf on a warm summer day is enough to have us all dreaming about soft summer breezes.

I had not yet visited Bournemouth that I already loved it and I must say that I succumbed to the many charms of this famous Victorian Sea Resort which spreads over 7 miles of golden sandy beaches.

I arrived on the perfect summer day and found the beaches surrounding the Pier already very busy with cheerful sun bathers and swimmers and with the sheer size of the 7 miles beach one can do exactly as one pleases with regards to finding the perfect spot !

The Bournemouth Pier is a very busy place with colorful arcades and outlets offering souvenirs, snacks and drinks.

If you wish to have a spot of lunch with a view, I warmly recommend the excellent Harbour Lights located at the top of the Waterfront Building which commends breathtaking views over the Pier and the surrounding beaches.

A visit to Bournemouth is not complete without discovering the famed beach huts which comes in an infinity of styles and colors ranging from rustic to luxurious and can be hired per day, week, month or even an entire season.

The Pleasure Gardens which link the beach to the town of Bournemouth offer a refreshing alternative to a hot summer day as one can sit under the shade of the centenary trees which spread over two miles of lush vegetation and water features.

The town of Bournemouth offers to the Shopper elegant arcades with shop catering for every taste.

I have loved every minute of my time in Bournemouth and looking back at these pictures, I feel a little bit less wintery now…

I wish you all a Happy & Healthy New Year !!!

Karim

Last edited by victorian67; Dec 30th 2010 at 9:09 pm.
Old Dec 30th 2010, 9:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Karim
Old Dec 30th 2010, 9:54 pm

Woodpigeon is an unknown quantity at this point

Welcome back Karim - hope you had a wonderful time back in your homeland

Your pictures remind me that there is so much of my home country that I know little or nothing about, and have never visited. If ever I do manage to return, I will take inspiration from this thread and rectify that!
Old Dec 30th 2010, 10:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

You are a ray of sunshine Karim! Wonderful pictures, the colours are beautiful.
Old Dec 31st 2010, 6:00 am
Home Sweet Home

Beautiful pictures of a beautiful country, thank you for sharing Karim.

And a Very Happy New Year to you and yours.
Old Dec 31st 2010, 3:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

windsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you, Karim. I enjoy looking at every single photo you post
Old Jan 1st 2011, 2:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

nethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond repute

Just discovered this thread, fabulous photos Karim. Thank you for sharing.
Old Jan 1st 2011, 6:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lorac05 has a reputation beyond reputeLorac05 has a reputation beyond reputeLorac05 has a reputation beyond reputeLorac05 has a reputation beyond reputeLorac05 has a reputation beyond reputeLorac05 has a reputation beyond reputeLorac05 has a reputation beyond reputeLorac05 has a reputation beyond reputeLorac05 has a reputation beyond reputeLorac05 has a reputation beyond reputeLorac05 has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you - your pictures show just how beautiful my home country is. I will certainly be touring around it more when I return

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.