Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Popped in to give a bit of house rental info

Popped in to give a bit of house rental info

Old Apr 13th 2010, 2:47 pm
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute
Default Popped in to give a bit of house rental info

I just found out something i did not know about credit checking to get a house rental.
We have to move due to OH new job and i had an agent phone me about a property today. As we are honest I told him that we had only been back in the country for 1yr and that we are not sure if we would pass a credit check because of this. He said it did not matter as they can now do international credit checking!! I am not sure whether all agents can do it but this company certainly does. So, for those coming back and wanting to rent make sure you ask if you can be credit checked internationally which should make life a lot easier trying to find somewhere to live
Old Apr 13th 2010, 6:53 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Popped in to give a bit of house rental info

Originally Posted by Fleaflyfloflum
So, for those coming back and wanting to rent make sure you ask if you can be credit checked internationally which should make life a lot easier trying to find somewhere to live
Unless someone doesn't want to be checked.

Old Apr 13th 2010, 7:02 pm
Finally Home!

sallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Popped in to give a bit of house rental info

That is great news - thanks for sharing! I've been a bit worried about this, both for renting and eventually getting a mortgage.

Do you mind me asking where you are?