Please Help!!

Old Feb 23rd 2019, 12:34 am
Just Joined

Unicorn92 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Please Help!!

Hello Everyone

I would like to make an inquiry concerning my visa application. I came in the UK in March 2014 and claimed asylum after a week. They refused my application every time and detained me 4 times. Sometimes because of my solicitor's mistake sometimes due to application failure. The last time they detained me on 4th february 2019 because of my solicitor's mistake, they took me to Penine House and then my solicitor made a further submission on 5th of february 2019 and then on 6th of february 2019. An immigration office came to visit me and handover me the documents (which my solicitor submitted on 5th february 2019) and also a letter with bail conditions (the ticked one is applicable on me). It was stated in my bail condition that im allowed to work, allowed to study and it is stated in the address box that I'll get notified from the accomodation provider and there was no tick in the box of reporting that i must report to dallas court. And he told me to post these documents to Further submissions unit on the next day and released me on the same day and also told me to go on reporting which was on Friday (8th february 2019). So i came home and got sick because i was really depressed, i was happy and shocked at the same time. When i went on reporting on 8th of february, i asked the officer and shown her my documents she said if you're allowed to work, home office will post relevant documents to your given address. So on the next day I posted those documents on Saturday (9th of february) which was given to me by Immigration office on the day of release, to Further Submissions Unit Liverpool. And its been almost 2 weeks now, haven't heard anything from them. Im confused whether im allowed to work? If yes then how long does it take to receive the documents from Home Office?

And also, i never missed any reporting date in these 5 years.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Sorry for the grammar/spelling mistakes.
Old Feb 23rd 2019, 12:52 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Please Help!!

This link may assist, it provides information about the Further Submissions Unit including a telephone contact number https://www.gov.uk/submit-new-evidence-asylum-claim Good luck.