Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Photo's of what you love..

Photo's of what you love..

Old Aug 2nd 2011, 12:33 am
Banned

chris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Photo's of what you love..

about the UK. Most of us here love different aspects of the UK. For us it is the countryside, the lovely old buildings, the wonderful pubs, the people and more.
I will start with some of the things I love.

Old Aug 2nd 2011, 1:52 am
BE Forum Addict

fulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Photo's of what you love..

lovely..
Old Aug 2nd 2011, 6:16 am
BE Enthusiast

In Exile has a reputation beyond reputeIn Exile has a reputation beyond reputeIn Exile has a reputation beyond reputeIn Exile has a reputation beyond reputeIn Exile has a reputation beyond reputeIn Exile has a reputation beyond reputeIn Exile has a reputation beyond reputeIn Exile has a reputation beyond reputeIn Exile has a reputation beyond reputeIn Exile has a reputation beyond reputeIn Exile has a reputation beyond repute

* Insert cut and paste of chris955's pictures in here*, because there's not much more that needs to be said IMO.

Is that Cirencester by any chance? It looks familiar.

Maybe add a snowy one

Then some crazy old castle, with excessive use of soft focus and some HDR overkill!!!! (multiple exclamation marks required).

but seriously, more like this:

or this:

Then a london street shot

or a better London street shotl

and a medieval town

Then add a map with flight destination to the rest of the world. Notice the proximity of the blips.

Then a picture of Led Zeppelin looking moody on the bonnet of a car

Finally add a country road with some sort of old school convertable car, googles and scarf mandatory. LOL
Old Aug 2nd 2011, 6:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Irish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to behold

Great photos

thanks for posting them
Old Aug 2nd 2011, 6:40 am
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Old Aug 2nd 2011, 9:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute

LOL, indeed, that is the view of Sydney international that makes me happiest!
Old Aug 2nd 2011, 10:09 pm
Banned

chris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond repute

I assumed it was showing us all the wonderful destinations on the doorstep, another fantastic positive about living in the UK.
Old Aug 2nd 2011, 10:42 pm
Banned

. The first photo is the New Inn, Westwood near Bradford on Avon. It was one of our favourite pubs when we lived there with the best pub food ever.
2nd and 3rd are a little place in the Cotswolds, the name escapes me at the moment.
4th is Bath and the last is Nunney near Frome.

Originally Posted by In Exile
* Insert cut and paste of chris955's pictures in here*, because there's not much more that needs to be said IMO.

Is that Cirencester by any chance? It looks familiar.
Old Aug 2nd 2011, 10:45 pm
Banned

Nunney Castle

Biddestone

The Red Lion at Avebury.
Old Aug 2nd 2011, 11:29 pm
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by quoll
LOL, indeed, that is the view of Sydney international that makes me happiest!
I knew I should have added something with Heathrow clearly visible.
Old Aug 2nd 2011, 11:30 pm
Mostly Harmless

Fox And Hounds, Mount Tamborine.

Old Aug 2nd 2011, 11:47 pm
Banned

I'm pretty sure Mt Tamborine is in Australia. I appreciate that you perhaps prefer your life here but this is in the Moving back to the UK section AND is for photo's of places you love in the UK.
Old Aug 2nd 2011, 11:49 pm
Mostly Harmless

Originally Posted by chris955
I'm pretty sure Mt Tamborine is in Australia. I appreciate that you perhaps prefer your life here but this is in the Moving back to the UK section AND is for photo's of places you love in the UK.
Wasn't this thread in the Aussie forum? I don't normally venture into MBTTUK, I have form here
Old Aug 2nd 2011, 11:57 pm
Banned

Well no, it is clearly in the MBTTUK section.
Old Aug 3rd 2011, 12:00 am
Mostly Harmless

Originally Posted by chris955
Well no, it is clearly in the MBTTUK section.
I see, well, I'll leave y'all to it.

Don't forget to remove the rose-tinted specs for the passport photos

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.