Penpals!

Old Jul 12th 2007, 6:10 pm
strangely floppy..

CarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Penpals!

Originally Posted by kittenwoo
Thanks Britvic!

Will be nice to make friends even though i live in the UK!

Why not marry yourself a Yank and come on over here.. its fun. Occasionally.
Old Jul 12th 2007, 6:25 pm
Just Joined

kittenwoo is a jewel in the roughkittenwoo is a jewel in the roughkittenwoo is a jewel in the roughkittenwoo is a jewel in the rough
Red face Re: Penpals!

Well i did the move from London and kinda like the slow pace of life here.

Have thought about getting away from it all but to be brutally honest..... i'm so scared of flying!

Old Jul 12th 2007, 6:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Britvic!

Will be nice to make friends even though i live in the UK!

Nothing wrong with that I'm coming back home soon
Old Jul 12th 2007, 6:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

Well i did the move from London and kinda like the slow pace of life here.

Have thought about getting away from it all but to be brutally honest..... i'm so scared of flying!

You live in a little part of Heaven in England, why would you ever want to live anywhere else
Old Jul 12th 2007, 6:35 pm
Just Joined

kittenwoo is a jewel in the roughkittenwoo is a jewel in the roughkittenwoo is a jewel in the roughkittenwoo is a jewel in the rough

Yeah, it is gorgeous down here, but the traffic can get a little nasty sometimes. Took me an hour to do 15 miles this evening. I know i shouldn't moan but its frustrating. Am back up to London in 4 weeks and i know that i will want to come home within 24 hours!

Old Jul 12th 2007, 7:44 pm
Just Joined

Why you coming home Britvic?

Where you gonna head to?

Old Jul 12th 2007, 7:46 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by CarlM
Why not marry yourself a Yank and come on over here.. its fun. Occasionally.
Enlighten me on where you live? It's gotta be better than here - no big cinemas, no stadiums, no shopping malls, no attractions.

Old Jul 12th 2007, 7:48 pm
In Orange County, CA.

cybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, it is gorgeous down here, but the traffic can get a little nasty sometimes. Took me an hour to do 15 miles this evening. I know i shouldn't moan but its frustrating. Am back up to London in 4 weeks and i know that i will want to come home within 24 hours!

Hello there. You would be mad to move from Cornwall, so beautiful, spent 5 years there during my yoof and stepmother recently just got rid of her holiday cottage there (long story involving her giving all the proceeds of sale to my brothers and diddly to moi).

Is such a beautiful place esp without the groccles. I remember rock climing at Sennan Cove.... getting stuck in mud in a wetsuit in the Helford Passage (steady on you smutty lot), always tried to persuade husband to move there but he said too far away.... and now we are just about to move to LA (go figure???)
Old Jul 12th 2007, 7:50 pm
In Orange County, CA.

cybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond repute

Enlighten me on where you live? It's gotta be better than here - no big cinemas, no stadiums, no shopping malls, no attractions.

I hope you are saying that form of deprivation is a positive!
Old Jul 12th 2007, 7:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Why you coming home Britvic?

Where you gonna head to?

PMd you
Old Jul 12th 2007, 8:31 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by cybersecretary
Hello there. You would be mad to move from Cornwall, so beautiful, spent 5 years there during my yoof and stepmother recently just got rid of her holiday cottage there (long story involving her giving all the proceeds of sale to my brothers and diddly to moi).

Is such a beautiful place esp without the groccles. I remember rock climing at Sennan Cove.... getting stuck in mud in a wetsuit in the Helford Passage (steady on you smutty lot), always tried to persuade husband to move there but he said too far away.... and now we are just about to move to LA (go figure???)

Sennen is up behind be, i'm right on the coast near Newlyn. It was hell for some reason today getting along the prom. Think all the groccles were driving slowly so they could look at the sea! How long before you hit LA? #

Old Jul 12th 2007, 8:32 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by britvic
PMd you
Thanks B!

Have sent one back!

x
Old Jul 12th 2007, 8:34 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by cybersecretary
I hope you are saying that form of deprivation is a positive!
It can be when you want a quiet few days or so, but no good for meeting people! If you go out for a night, it's everyone you went to school with. sounds sad but there isn't any variety!

Old Jul 12th 2007, 8:36 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

It can be when you want a quiet few days or so, but no good for meeting people! If you go out for a night, it's everyone you went to school with. sounds sad but there isn't any variety!

So are you Married?..children ? ... Why are you on this site ??
beside picking up good looking men and women ..
Old Jul 12th 2007, 8:38 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Ray
So are you Married?..children ? ... Why are you on this site ??
beside picking up good looking men and women ..

Just looking for penpals and friends!
I'm single Ray and have been for a coupla years.
No kids, but got 2 dogs and 2 cats. Lot less hassle!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.