Wikiposts

Partystar is coming home!

Old Aug 23rd 2006, 11:57 am
sun lover

sambuc has a reputation beyond reputesambuc has a reputation beyond reputesambuc has a reputation beyond reputesambuc has a reputation beyond reputesambuc has a reputation beyond reputesambuc has a reputation beyond reputesambuc has a reputation beyond reputesambuc has a reputation beyond reputesambuc has a reputation beyond reputesambuc has a reputation beyond reputesambuc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Partystar is coming home!

Originally Posted by Partystar
Gosh, you & your sister could be twins!

Yeah, everyone says that, she is almost 3 years older than me. I almost got her into a whole heep of shit it tombstone last year.

That'll teach her for getting trashed too early and whimping out.
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 11:59 am
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sambuc
Yeah, everyone says that, she is almost 3 years older than me. I almost got her into a whole heep of shit it tombstone last year.

That'll teach her for getting trashed too early and whimping out.
Come on, you can't leave it like that, tell all!
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 12:04 pm
sun lover

sambuc has a reputation beyond reputesambuc has a reputation beyond reputesambuc has a reputation beyond reputesambuc has a reputation beyond reputesambuc has a reputation beyond reputesambuc has a reputation beyond reputesambuc has a reputation beyond reputesambuc has a reputation beyond reputesambuc has a reputation beyond reputesambuc has a reputation beyond reputesambuc has a reputation beyond repute

Come on, you can't leave it like that, tell all!
Nothing too bad

Long story short.

She got trashed by about 5pm, so dumped her off at B&B and went back to party with the rest of the girls.

Got back to B&B about 1am, she woke up and asked what we had been doing, to which I replied;

"I've, not done anything, you on the other hand, had a great night"

I just kept on telling everyone I was her.

He He He He

Bet she won't do that again this year.
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 12:14 pm
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

Nothing too bad

Long story short.

She got trashed by about 5pm, so dumped her off at B&B and went back to party with the rest of the girls.

Got back to B&B about 1am, she woke up and asked what we had been doing, to which I replied;

"I've, not done anything, you on the other hand, had a great night"

I just kept on telling everyone I was her.

He He He He

Bet she won't do that again this year.
You sound like my kind of friend!
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 12:15 pm
sun lover

You sound like my kind of friend!

Hopefully get to meet up at the next get together.
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 12:16 pm
Back where I belong!

Hopefully get to meet up at the next get together.
Yep, can't wait!
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 12:33 pm
Plaster Duck Lover

Hilda Ogden has a reputation beyond reputeHilda Ogden has a reputation beyond reputeHilda Ogden has a reputation beyond reputeHilda Ogden has a reputation beyond reputeHilda Ogden has a reputation beyond reputeHilda Ogden has a reputation beyond reputeHilda Ogden has a reputation beyond reputeHilda Ogden has a reputation beyond reputeHilda Ogden has a reputation beyond reputeHilda Ogden has a reputation beyond reputeHilda Ogden has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TouristTrap
Won't it be funny if you come back and start dissing on the UK?
Curry and pint of Scrumpy for me please. I totally did that dissing thing the first time I went back after being here for a year (sorry ) 7 years on, it's a different story entirely.

About the photo thing, my daughter was 1 week old when hers was taken (I took her back at 3 weeks for hols), she already looked diff at 3 weeks and at 6 weeks on the return. She is also sticking 2 fingers up in the photo which has raised many eyebrows blighty side and not a one here!
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 12:37 pm
Plaster Duck Lover

Hilda Ogden has a reputation beyond reputeHilda Ogden has a reputation beyond reputeHilda Ogden has a reputation beyond reputeHilda Ogden has a reputation beyond reputeHilda Ogden has a reputation beyond reputeHilda Ogden has a reputation beyond reputeHilda Ogden has a reputation beyond reputeHilda Ogden has a reputation beyond reputeHilda Ogden has a reputation beyond reputeHilda Ogden has a reputation beyond reputeHilda Ogden has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TouristTrap
Lavender essential oil, a few diluted by baby oil drops on his 'binkie' and a lavender lotion bath before you leave the house will hopefully do it, but be prepared. Too much excitement for the little ones and unfamiliar surroundings tend to knock that one for six, usually. Keep fingers crossed that he's a sleeper.
Bugger it - go the dramonine way!
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 12:46 pm
Plaster Duck Lover

Originally Posted by Hilda Ogden
Bugger it - go the dramonine way!
Sorry Dramomine.
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 12:51 pm
Back where I belong!

Originally Posted by Hilda Ogden
Sorry Dramomine.
The edit button works wonders you know!
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 3:30 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Wouldn't it be nice if we had a couple of BA employees on the forum to give us a heads up when as to when the prices might go down.
Would have to be a bit high up to know anything though, as the intranet doesn't let you see anymore prices ahead of the internet site...
Old Aug 24th 2006, 12:32 am
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=Bob]Would have to be a bit high up to know anything though, QUOTE]

errrrr how does 35,00 feet do yer
Old Aug 24th 2006, 12:51 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Well I booked our tickets home this morning & I'm so excited!!! Me & the boy will be going for 2 weeks (leaving Sept 7th). I'm a bit worried that we might get some problems at the airport because of Tyler's passport photo. It was taken when he was about 2 months old, so you can hardly tell it's him. I've looked on the web for info as to whether we are to update it, but can't find anything conclusive, any thoughts, anyone had this problem?

You coming home to Melbourne ??

In my opinion...a damn fine city to come home to.
Old Aug 24th 2006, 3:23 am
Back where I belong!

Originally Posted by CasG
You coming home to Melbourne ??

In my opinion...a damn fine city to come home to.
No, unfortunately not, but I do plan to return there sometime in the next 5 years. It would be impossible for us to afford that flight/holiday living in the States, so we'll have to wait until we've moved back to England.

Yes, you're right, it is a damn fine city!

My sister, who is on holiday in England from Melbourne as we speak, has booked her return flight on the same day as I return to Phoenix so we have company at the airport, which will be helpful as I'm travelling with my 2 year old boy!