Wikiposts

Partystar is coming home!

Old Aug 8th 2006, 5:28 pm
Payed up premium member

evoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Partystar is coming home!

Originally Posted by BrandonBrit
Lionheart, I'll PM you my new addy
Nice to see who your friends are!
Old Aug 8th 2006, 6:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

BrandonBrit has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonBrit has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonBrit has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonBrit has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonBrit has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonBrit has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonBrit has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonBrit has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonBrit has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonBrit has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonBrit has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by evoal2003
Nice to see who your friends are!

Ooooooo, you bu**er you! That's very naughty to switch words and names....
Old Aug 9th 2006, 1:02 am
Blondie22

blaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Partystar
Well I booked our tickets home this morning & I'm so excited!!! Me & the boy will be going for 2 weeks (leaving Sept 7th). I'm a bit worried that we might get some problems at the airport because of Tyler's passport photo. It was taken when he was about 2 months old, so you can hardly tell it's him. I've looked on the web for info as to whether we are to update it, but can't find anything conclusive, any thoughts, anyone had this problem?

Yeahhh, good for you! Yes, even though I was just home I am extremely jealous. When I lived in Phoenix, BA wa the only way that I would fly home too because the non-stop flight was always lovely. One time BrandonBrit, myself and another british friend all booked tickets on the same flight and didn't know it initially, that was a good flight! I hope for your sake that your son sleeps like you hope he will. He should do if it's his normal nap/sleep time, my son did. the rest of the time he was kept very easily amused thank god!
P.s if you go to Bourton I shall have to disown you when you get back!
Old Aug 9th 2006, 4:02 am
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
Found out last week my Dad is quite ill. Taking my oldest son back as they have not met. So today I paid $2500 for 2 tickets to see my Dad suffering, not exactly the dream summer vacation I had envisioned................. hope I haven't ruined your thread.
No, not at all. I hope everything is okay with you Dad, what awful circumstances to be going back to England in. My thoughts will be with you for a speedy recovery for your Dad.
Old Aug 9th 2006, 4:03 am
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BrandonBrit
PartyStar, have a wonderful time, send us a postcard...I'll PM you my new addy
Will do!
Old Aug 9th 2006, 4:05 am
Back where I belong!

Originally Posted by evoal2003
You already have 700 days of sunshine per year, your tough too please...
700 huh, wow!!!

I like nice weather, plus it means I'll get to do more stuff out in the countryside without getting too wet & cold!
Old Aug 9th 2006, 4:07 am
Back where I belong!

Originally Posted by blaze
Yeahhh, good for you! Yes, even though I was just home I am extremely jealous. When I lived in Phoenix, BA wa the only way that I would fly home too because the non-stop flight was always lovely. One time BrandonBrit, myself and another british friend all booked tickets on the same flight and didn't know it initially, that was a good flight! I hope for your sake that your son sleeps like you hope he will. He should do if it's his normal nap/sleep time, my son did. the rest of the time he was kept very easily amused thank god!
P.s if you go to Bourton I shall have to disown you when you get back!
Cheers mate, I'm sure Tyler will do just fine! *fingers crossed*

PS - You might as well disown me now, cuz there is no chance that I won't be going to Bourton, we used to go about once a month & all the tourists should be gone by then, wooohooo!!! I'll think of you when I'm there, does that help?!?
Old Aug 9th 2006, 4:43 am
Blondie22

blaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers mate, I'm sure Tyler will do just fine! *fingers crossed*

PS - You might as well disown me now, cuz there is no chance that I won't be going to Bourton, we used to go about once a month & all the tourists should be gone by then, wooohooo!!! I'll think of you when I'm there, does that help?!?

Well, if you think of me whilst your there I GUESS I will let you off! Just remember to take lots of pics as I will be expecting to see them on your return (you can't stay away from AZ forever however much you may want to! )
Old Aug 9th 2006, 9:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

We came here in October 2004, this will be our first visit back, so nearly 2 years! I don't know how I've coped this long.
You'll love it The only reason you get back on that plane is to be with the Man you love.
Old Aug 9th 2006, 10:02 am
Back where I belong!

Originally Posted by britvic
You'll love it The only reason you get back on that plane is to be with the Man you love.
Yeah, I'm so excited, I can barely contain myself!!!

Long time, no see Vic! You alright? Yeah, I'll miss my man, it's a shame he can't come too, he needs a holiday.
Old Aug 9th 2006, 10:04 am
Back where I belong!

Originally Posted by blaze
Well, if you think of me whilst your there I GUESS I will let you off! Just remember to take lots of pics as I will be expecting to see them on your return (you can't stay away from AZ forever however much you may want to! )
I'll try to take lots of photos, but I'm not promising anything!
Old Aug 9th 2006, 10:28 am
Renegade who has it made

ladygwennie has a reputation beyond reputeladygwennie has a reputation beyond reputeladygwennie has a reputation beyond reputeladygwennie has a reputation beyond reputeladygwennie has a reputation beyond reputeladygwennie has a reputation beyond reputeladygwennie has a reputation beyond reputeladygwennie has a reputation beyond reputeladygwennie has a reputation beyond reputeladygwennie has a reputation beyond reputeladygwennie has a reputation beyond repute

I'll try to take lots of photos, but I'm not promising anything!
Piccies from everywhere please and make sure u take some at alton towers ya lucky lady
Old Aug 9th 2006, 10:58 am
Back where I belong!

Originally Posted by ladygwennie
Piccies from everywhere please and make sure u take some at alton towers ya lucky lady
Sorry, but I know for sure I will not be taking any there, I usually only take a wallet & phone, so then I don't have to worry about what to do with my bag when I go on a ride.
Old Aug 9th 2006, 10:59 am
Renegade who has it made

ladygwennie has a reputation beyond reputeladygwennie has a reputation beyond reputeladygwennie has a reputation beyond reputeladygwennie has a reputation beyond reputeladygwennie has a reputation beyond reputeladygwennie has a reputation beyond reputeladygwennie has a reputation beyond reputeladygwennie has a reputation beyond reputeladygwennie has a reputation beyond reputeladygwennie has a reputation beyond reputeladygwennie has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry, but I know for sure I will not be taking any there, I usually only take a wallet & phone, so then I don't have to worry about what to do with my bag when I go on a ride.
I know, but can always get overpriced ride souvenir pics! LOL. Really do hope ya have a great time girl
Old Aug 9th 2006, 11:44 am

anabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond repute

Well I booked our tickets home this morning & I'm so excited!!! Me & the boy will be going for 2 weeks (leaving Sept 7th). I'm a bit worried that we might get some problems at the airport because of Tyler's passport photo. It was taken when he was about 2 months old, so you can hardly tell it's him. I've looked on the web for info as to whether we are to update it, but can't find anything conclusive, any thoughts, anyone had this problem?
Have a great time with your family. I am sure they'll be delighted to see your little one (you too, of course!).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.