Wikiposts

Partystar is coming home!

Old Aug 7th 2006, 11:11 am
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Partystar is coming home!

Originally Posted by TruBrit
are you meaning direct as in non-stop
Yes.
Old Aug 7th 2006, 11:13 am
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Partystar
Yes.
oh ok only there's a difference and i wanted you to be sure....ohh it's gonna all be so exciting and this time we want some pix
Old Aug 7th 2006, 11:16 am
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

oh ok only there's a difference and i wanted you to be sure....ohh it's gonna all be so exciting and this time we want some pix
What do you mean there's a difference?

I'll be taking plenty of pics, believe you me! (such a weird saying that one!)
Old Aug 7th 2006, 11:26 am
Account Closed

What do you mean there's a difference?

I'll be taking plenty of pics, believe you me! (such a weird saying that one!)
ok many people think nonstop and direct flights are the same but they are not...ok a nonstop flight does as its name suggests flies from one airport to another without stopping... a direct flight however makes stops along the way...often pax travelling on direct flights make a stop at a midpoint airport and remain seated on the plane while some pax get off and others board..then there's connecting flights and that requires pax to change planes at a midpoint airport which may be on a different airline etc......it's good to be aware coz lots of pax get so irate because they don't know the difference and assume that direct is non-stop and now you know it aint
Old Aug 7th 2006, 11:37 am
Back where I belong!

ok many people think nonstop and direct flights are the same but they are not...ok a nonstop flight does as its name suggests flies from one airport to another without stopping... a direct flight however makes stops along the way...often pax travelling on direct flights make a stop at a midpoint airport and remain seated on the plane while some pax get off and others board..then there's connecting flights and that requires pax to change planes at a midpoint airport which may be on a different airline etc......it's good to be aware coz lots of pax get so irate because they don't know the difference and assume that direct is non-stop and now you know it aint
Oh sorry yeah, I always refer to non-stop flights as direct, that was my choice of word, not BA's. I love BA because they're the only airline that go non stop from Phoenix to Heathrow, I didn't want to increase my flying time anymore than necessary with a toddler!
Old Aug 7th 2006, 11:44 am
Account Closed

Oh sorry yeah, I always refer to non-stop flights as direct, that was my choice of word, not BA's. I love BA because they're the only airline that go non stop from Phoenix to Heathrow, I didn't want to increase my flying time anymore than necessary with a toddler!
exactly esp with little 'uns......non stop by far the best way although good deals to be made on direct...also make sure you get your BA airmiles they soon add up
Old Aug 7th 2006, 11:49 am
Back where I belong!

exactly esp with little 'uns......non stop by far the best way although good deals to be made on direct...also make sure you get your BA airmiles they soon add up
I'm signed up for the exec. club to get my miles, which will definitely add up in the next couple of years with me dashing back to England every so often. What I love about the outgoing flight is that it's right at Tyler's bedtime, so he should sleep through the whole flight, which is only 10 hours, he normally sleeps for 12!
Old Aug 7th 2006, 3:08 pm
Payed up premium member

evoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm signed up for the exec. club to get my miles, which will definitely add up in the next couple of years with me dashing back to England every so often. What I love about the outgoing flight is that it's right at Tyler's bedtime, so he should sleep through the whole flight, which is only 10 hours, he normally sleeps for 12!
and you really think that that will happen
Old Aug 7th 2006, 10:18 pm
redneck scouser

andie&jase has a reputation beyond reputeandie&jase has a reputation beyond reputeandie&jase has a reputation beyond reputeandie&jase has a reputation beyond reputeandie&jase has a reputation beyond reputeandie&jase has a reputation beyond reputeandie&jase has a reputation beyond reputeandie&jase has a reputation beyond reputeandie&jase has a reputation beyond reputeandie&jase has a reputation beyond reputeandie&jase has a reputation beyond repute

can't help with the photo but have a great trip.....i'll be following you across the pond a few days later
for good? or just visiting?

u going back down south or ya gonna visit the good ol north west?
Old Aug 7th 2006, 11:51 pm
Account Closed

TouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really nice

Lavender essential oil, a few diluted by baby oil drops on his 'binkie' and a lavender lotion bath before you leave the house will hopefully do it, but be prepared. Too much excitement for the little ones and unfamiliar surroundings tend to knock that one for six, usually. Keep fingers crossed that he's a sleeper.
Old Aug 8th 2006, 12:46 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by andie&jase
for good? or just visiting?

u going back down south or ya gonna visit the good ol north west?
nahhh wish it was for good, one day though.... luckily i go back about every 6/8 weeks so not so bad....need to regain some of my sanity
not sure of my plans... might see uncle david bless in woolton (close to camphill) love the shops there by the airport, can't think of the name of the development but i could sit and watch the people and listen to them all day but if he's on his hols then i'll stay down sth, some exhibitions that i want to go see with some friends, always so much to do and so little time
Old Aug 8th 2006, 1:06 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Nice one, have a cool holiday
Old Aug 8th 2006, 1:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Pimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TouristTrap
Won't it be funny if you come back and start dissing on the UK?
How ironic would that be.

It took me three years before going home and I soon found out nothing much had changed and I was homesick for here. Just don't pick up a copy of the Sun, Mirror etc etc. I couldn't believe what a shit depressing read they had all become.
Old Aug 8th 2006, 2:29 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Pimpbot
. Just don't pick up a copy of the Sun, Mirror etc etc. I couldn't believe what a shit depressing read they had all become.
imo they always were...makes for crap reading
Old Aug 8th 2006, 3:17 am
Time Lord

dgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pimpbot
How ironic would that be.

It took me three years before going home and I soon found out nothing much had changed and I was homesick for here. Just don't pick up a copy of the Sun, Mirror etc etc. I couldn't believe what a shit depressing read they had all become.

So you're the person who bought The Sun to read it!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.