Partystar is coming home!

Old Aug 11th 2006, 5:21 pm
Notts - CT

nottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud of
Default Re: Partystar is coming home!

HI Partystar hope you have a fab time and don't eat tooo many jelly babies.. I have booked up the xmas holiday with BA got a great non-stop to heathrow from JFK roll on Dec thats what I say haha maybe you feel a little more settled when you come back, after 5 years of not being home it took about 2 weeks for the homesick to subside once we came back to the USA.
have a great time.

I have to renew 2 of our family passport can you believe $287
Old Aug 11th 2006, 8:10 pm
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nottsinCT
HI Partystar hope you have a fab time and don't eat tooo many jelly babies.. I have booked up the xmas holiday with BA got a great non-stop to heathrow from JFK roll on Dec thats what I say haha maybe you feel a little more settled when you come back, after 5 years of not being home it took about 2 weeks for the homesick to subside once we came back to the USA.
have a great time.

I have to renew 2 of our family passport can you believe $287
Well Christmas really isn't that far away, it always manages to sneak up on me anyway! I really want to go back to England for Christmas too, but my brother has mentioned that he wanted to come here for Christmas, so we shall have to see, either way, I'll be spending it with family! I will be keeping a close eye on the BA website for special deals.

Have a fantastic time!
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 8:10 pm
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

I'm a tad pissed off, I booked these tickets thinking that 'the sooner I book, the cheaper they'll be'. Well I have just found out that they've dropped the ticket price, if I bought them today, I would have saved myself $115, which is a lot when you're as broke as a joke.
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 9:40 pm
Forum Regular

bettyboop80 has a reputation beyond reputebettyboop80 has a reputation beyond reputebettyboop80 has a reputation beyond reputebettyboop80 has a reputation beyond reputebettyboop80 has a reputation beyond reputebettyboop80 has a reputation beyond reputebettyboop80 has a reputation beyond reputebettyboop80 has a reputation beyond reputebettyboop80 has a reputation beyond reputebettyboop80 has a reputation beyond reputebettyboop80 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Partystar
I'm a tad pissed off, I booked these tickets thinking that 'the sooner I book, the cheaper they'll be'. Well I have just found out that they've dropped the ticket price, if I bought them today, I would have saved myself $115, which is a lot when you're as broke as a joke.
Thats why i never look at the prices once i have bought my tickets cause that ALWAYS happens to me and makes me so angry!
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 10:51 pm
sun lover

sambuc has a reputation beyond reputesambuc has a reputation beyond reputesambuc has a reputation beyond reputesambuc has a reputation beyond reputesambuc has a reputation beyond reputesambuc has a reputation beyond reputesambuc has a reputation beyond reputesambuc has a reputation beyond reputesambuc has a reputation beyond reputesambuc has a reputation beyond reputesambuc has a reputation beyond repute

Wouldn't it be nice if we had a couple of BA employees on the forum to give us a heads up when as to when the prices might go down.
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 11:06 pm
Back where I belong!

Originally Posted by sambuc
Wouldn't it be nice if we had a couple of BA employees on the forum to give us a heads up when as to when the prices might go down.
Yeah, it would be. TruBrit used to work for them, but alas no more, unless she's still got some insiders!!!
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 11:07 pm
Back where I belong!

Off topic - Where was your avatar photo taken & which one is you?
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 11:13 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

And could you provide a large magnifying glass to see it ..
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 11:39 pm
sun lover

sambuc has a reputation beyond reputesambuc has a reputation beyond reputesambuc has a reputation beyond reputesambuc has a reputation beyond reputesambuc has a reputation beyond reputesambuc has a reputation beyond reputesambuc has a reputation beyond reputesambuc has a reputation beyond reputesambuc has a reputation beyond reputesambuc has a reputation beyond reputesambuc has a reputation beyond repute

The photo was taken in Tombstone last October during Heldorado days (best fvcking girls weekend eva) I am the one on the left with the blueish cowboy hat, my sister is the one on the right with the white/cream hat on.
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 11:40 pm
sun lover

Originally Posted by Ray
And could you provide a large magnifying glass to see it ..

I'm sure you've got a magnifying glass Ray.
Attached Thumbnails Partystar is coming home!-scan.jpg  
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 11:42 pm
Back where I belong!

The photo was taken in Tombstone last October during Heldorado days (best fvcking girls weekend eva) I am the one on the left with the blueish cowboy hat, my sister is the one on the right with the white/cream hat on.
Cool, you should post it in the member gallery too, so we can all gawk at you & make lewd comments!
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 11:44 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Nice........ great voice and big .......

hat
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 11:45 pm
sun lover

Originally Posted by Ray
Nice........ great voice and big .......

hat

down boy
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 11:53 pm
sun lover

Cool, you should post it in the member gallery too, so we can all gawk at you & make lewd comments!

Thanks Partystar, think I will, alot of great memories, and only 7 weeks to this years weekend. yyyeeeehaaaawww
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 11:53 pm
Back where I belong!

Gosh, you & your sister could be twins!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.