British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Moving back or to the UK (https://britishexpats.com/forum/moving-back-uk-61/)
-   -   Over 40's Moving Back and Catching Up (https://britishexpats.com/forum/moving-back-uk-61/over-40s-moving-back-catching-up-701116/)

jasper123 Dec 25th 2015 1:03 pm

Re: Over 40's Moving Back and Catching Up

Happy Christmas to everyone around the world, and I hope you all have a Wonderful New Year,
Take care and enjoy roasting your chestnuts on an open fire ;)
:beer: :drinkingwine: :britflag:

michali Dec 25th 2015 1:11 pm

And to you and everyone on BE!

Derrygal Dec 25th 2015 2:04 pm

Originally Posted by jasper123 (Post 11821319)
Happy Christmas to everyone around the world, and I hope you all have a Wonderful New Year,Take care and enjoy roasting your chestnuts on an open fire ;):beer: :drinkingwine: :britflag:

Merry Christmas to you too Rodney! I haven't been on here for a while - thread has been very quiet. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone.

jasper123 Dec 26th 2015 12:44 pm

Originally Posted by Derrygal (Post 11821345)
Merry Christmas to you too Rodney! I haven't been on here for a while - thread has been very quiet. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone.

Thanks Derrygal,
Hmmmm quiet!!! is putting it mildly, where did everyone go? this thread has been like a deserted shanty town with tumble weed blowing in the wind for a few months now!!!
I wish it could go back to like it was ---- like an out of control freight train :(

Anyway I hope everyone enjoyed there Christmas dinner, and enjoy also your Boxing day dinner today,
Rodney.

Pollyana Dec 26th 2015 1:25 pm

Not sure how often any of you guys pop into other bits of BE these days....you might like to nip into the Lounge and vote for Jasper123 who has been nominated for one of the end-of-year awards :thumbup:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/loung...atbrit-869525/

Derrygal Dec 26th 2015 1:31 pm

Originally Posted by Pollyana (Post 11821656)
Not sure how often any of you guys pop into other bits of BE these days....you might like to nip into the Lounge and vote for Jasper123 who has been nominated for one of the end-of-year awards :thumbup: http://britishexpats.com/forum/loung...atbrit-869525/

Thanks for the info - will definitely do that!

jasper123 Dec 26th 2015 3:55 pm

Originally Posted by Pollyana (Post 11821656)
Not sure how often any of you guys pop into other bits of BE these days....you might like to nip into the Lounge and vote for Jasper123 who has been nominated for one of the end-of-year awards :thumbup:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/loung...atbrit-869525/

WOW Pollyana I had no idea I was nominated this year, are you sure its not a typing error? ;) in the 5 or 6 years of my membership in B.E. this is the first for me !!!
and thanks to the 4 people who have voted for me :thumbsup:

Fish n Chips 56 Dec 26th 2015 4:00 pm

Originally Posted by jasper123 (Post 11821689)
WOW Pollyana I had no idea I was nominated this year, are you sure its not a typing error? ;) in the 5 or 6 years of my membership in B.E. this is the first for me !!!

Lets make that 5 Rodney, Id vote for you anyday, C mon Folks vote for Rodney, Jasper123...

A Happy Healthy and Safe New Year to all...

BEVS Dec 27th 2015 5:31 am

Tiz true Jasper123 , long overdue and it seems to be a good 9 votes.

Also, Dunrovin' makes the list of someone much missed.

Click ----- > . HERE and place your vote. You never know. He may just see this and pop by. :fingerscrossed:

Pollyana Dec 27th 2015 5:36 am

Originally Posted by jasper123 (Post 11821689)

As BEVS says, its definitely true:)

Good luck :thumbup:

Derrygal Dec 27th 2015 12:18 pm

Originally Posted by BEVS (Post 11821891)
Tiz true Jasper123 , long overdue and it seems to be a good 9 votes. Also, Dunrovin' makes the list of someone much missed. Click ----- > . HERE and place your vote. You never know. He may just see this and pop by. :fingerscrossed:

I really miss Dunroving. He seemed like a really nice guy and his posts were so helpful. He posted a few times last spring after his car accident, but then the posts stopped. Hope he's doing okay.

Perth Dec 27th 2015 7:40 pm

Haven't been on for a week or so, so happy belated Christmas to everyone, and a very happy New Year :drinkingwine:

It has been very quiet this month. Let's ring in the new year with a bit more chatter please!

I have voted for both jasper and dunrovin :thumbsup:

jasper123 Dec 28th 2015 10:24 am

Originally Posted by Perth (Post 11822126)
Haven't been on for a week or so, so happy belated Christmas to everyone, and a very happy New Year :drinkingwine:

It has been very quiet this month. Let's ring in the new year with a bit more chatter please!

I have voted for both jasper and dunrovin :thumbsup:

Perth yes a happy new year to you too ----- and yes I hope everyone will get on here and chatter a lot more then the last month or so,
Oh and thanks for voting for me ;)

Jerseygirl Dec 30th 2015 11:25 pm

I hope you all had a very, very Merry Christmas and wish you all the best for the New Year.

I also miss Dunrovin'. :fingerscrossed: we will get some good news from him in 2016. :fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

Mummy in the foothills Dec 31st 2015 7:29 pm

I voted for Rodney :fingerscrossed:
It is quiet in here isn't it?