Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Over 40's Moving Back and Catching Up

Over 40's Moving Back and Catching Up

Old Jan 18th 2011, 1:38 am
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OVER 50's & 60's MOVING BACK TO THE UK-Silly Chit-Chat & Daily Catch-Up Thread

Originally Posted by Englishman43
Well I'm sure if you google it you'd find a forum with like minded people for THAT as well you saucy minx

Hey Charlygirl they are in the cold food section not the freezer. I looked at the packet, red box, regular heat and serve it says.

Last edited by Mummy in the foothills; Jan 18th 2011 at 2:53 am.
Old Jan 18th 2011, 2:13 am
BE Forum Addict

ldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OVER 50's & 60's MOVING BACK TO THE UK-Silly Chit-Chat & Daily Catch-Up Thread

Originally Posted by aviva
So here it is - go for it, if you dare!
This is supposedly for the people who got banished from:
OVER 50's & 60's MOVING BACK TO THE UK
to:
US Healthcare discussion moved from Over 50's & 60's thread
but we wanted to talk about other rubbish too.

Saaaaaaave me from this time wasting multi-thread craziness and come here to talk about absolutely anything.
Love the title..lol
Old Jan 18th 2011, 2:15 am
Forum Regular

aviva is a name known to allaviva is a name known to allaviva is a name known to allaviva is a name known to allaviva is a name known to allaviva is a name known to allaviva is a name known to allaviva is a name known to allaviva is a name known to allaviva is a name known to allaviva is a name known to all

Originally Posted by ldyinlv
Love the title..lol
Can't take any blame or credit for it. Dunroving suggested it!
Old Jan 18th 2011, 2:25 am
Forum Regular

aviva is a name known to allaviva is a name known to allaviva is a name known to allaviva is a name known to allaviva is a name known to allaviva is a name known to allaviva is a name known to allaviva is a name known to allaviva is a name known to allaviva is a name known to allaviva is a name known to all

Go check this out:
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...78#post9109378
You'll die or wish you had already!
Old Jan 18th 2011, 3:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Celticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ldyinlv
Love the title..lol
Me too...brilliant.
Old Jan 18th 2011, 3:25 am
BE Enthusiast

beachgal21 has a reputation beyond reputebeachgal21 has a reputation beyond reputebeachgal21 has a reputation beyond reputebeachgal21 has a reputation beyond reputebeachgal21 has a reputation beyond reputebeachgal21 has a reputation beyond reputebeachgal21 has a reputation beyond reputebeachgal21 has a reputation beyond reputebeachgal21 has a reputation beyond reputebeachgal21 has a reputation beyond reputebeachgal21 has a reputation beyond repute

Go check this out:
OMG ... I just snorted red wine down my nose and all over my keyboard. I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard I have tears and my chest hurts. Seriously ... only in America folks. Jeez I could really do with that sausage sandwich now ....lol
Old Jan 18th 2011, 3:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Celticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by beachgal21
OMG ... I just snorted red wine down my nose and all over my keyboard. I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard I have tears and my chest hurts. Seriously ... only in America folks. Jeez I could really do with that sausage sandwich now ....lol
Hahaha....
Old Jan 18th 2011, 3:28 am
BE Enthusiast

beachgal21 has a reputation beyond reputebeachgal21 has a reputation beyond reputebeachgal21 has a reputation beyond reputebeachgal21 has a reputation beyond reputebeachgal21 has a reputation beyond reputebeachgal21 has a reputation beyond reputebeachgal21 has a reputation beyond reputebeachgal21 has a reputation beyond reputebeachgal21 has a reputation beyond reputebeachgal21 has a reputation beyond reputebeachgal21 has a reputation beyond repute

Well I'm sure if you google it you'd find a forum with like minded people for THAT as well you saucy minx
Now thats funny
Old Jan 18th 2011, 3:36 am
BE Forum Addict

ldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by beachgal21
Its a catchy tune dont you think..lol..I love the woman, she looks so serious, likes shes on the country music awards or something..lol
Old Jan 18th 2011, 3:46 am
Forum Regular

OK maybe I'm mad, but we just get jumped from
Moving Back to Rovers Return?
Maybe I'm tired
Old Jan 18th 2011, 4:38 am
Forum Regular

I asked Pollyana to move us back where people can find us in the Moving Back main area rather than Rovers Return. Have no idea why we were jumped to where people would have a difficult time finding us.
Old Jan 18th 2011, 6:43 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

I asked Pollyana to move us back where people can find us in the Moving Back main area rather than Rovers Return. Have no idea why we were jumped to where people would have a difficult time finding us.
Probably because its chat and not info? I don't know, but that sounds like the usual reason people are moved to the "chat" forum attached to MBTTUK.
We try to keep the main forums for serious questions and info, and the chatty forums for ....errr....chat. That way new people who join with with serious questions can find the answers easily, while all of us who are more used to forum life can start chatty and gossipy threads without getting in the way

If you're not happy with the thread where it is, I suggest you report it and then all the Supermods and Sue will have a look and someone may move it for you. Personally, I'm sorry but I think its in the right place
Old Jan 18th 2011, 8:08 am
Home Sweet Home

Beedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond repute

Go check this out:
What the **** - now I KNOW American politics are weird!!!

Imagine somebody singing along like this about Tony Blair, Maggie Thatcher or Harold Wilson ha ha ha!!

Thank God I am BRITISH!!!
Old Jan 18th 2011, 8:09 am
Home Sweet Home

Beedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond repute

Very Hugh Grant/Bridget Jones' Diary
Old Jan 18th 2011, 8:24 am
BE Forum Addict

islandwoman120 has a reputation beyond reputeislandwoman120 has a reputation beyond reputeislandwoman120 has a reputation beyond reputeislandwoman120 has a reputation beyond reputeislandwoman120 has a reputation beyond reputeislandwoman120 has a reputation beyond reputeislandwoman120 has a reputation beyond reputeislandwoman120 has a reputation beyond reputeislandwoman120 has a reputation beyond reputeislandwoman120 has a reputation beyond reputeislandwoman120 has a reputation beyond repute

OK, now that I have found 'us' again, Good Morning from Frome, Somerset. It is a sunny morning, following a chilly night as I can see by the state of the condensation on the inside of my windows. Now - that could be blamed on the hot air spoken within the confines of my 4 walls, but I have been good recently, and not acted the crazy person talking to herself. So I blame it on the outside being colder than the inside of this studio. Anyone wishing to tell me otherwise can start their own thread on 'Moving to ____ creates crazy behaviour'. Oh, and joy of joys - the garbage and recycling got picked up on my street today, including from my elderly neighbour's apartment, so I am off the hook for helping her sort out the mess in her own place (see previous posting on a previous thread, only I don't remember which one I posted that on. Nor do I care at this moment).

Thanks to the person who posted the Sarah Palin video - I have sent the link far and wide, including to the family I have in the USA who voted Republican in the last election. And I will post it on my Facebook page - it is, like the MasterCard ad in the US says 'priceless'.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.