Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Over 40's Moving Back and Catching Up

Over 40's Moving Back and Catching Up

Old Jan 17th 2016, 9:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

fulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Over 40's Moving Back and Catching Up

Dontheturner - lovely to hear from you.
Old Jan 17th 2016, 10:01 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by fulwood
Dontheturner - lovely to hear from you.
I thought that. I also thought he sounded in fine fettle.
Old Jan 17th 2016, 10:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Fish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond reputeFish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond reputeFish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond reputeFish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond reputeFish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond reputeFish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond reputeFish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond reputeFish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond reputeFish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond reputeFish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond reputeFish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond repute

I was thinking the same, its been ages since Don had a word...

Nice to see you Don, glad all is well.
Old Jan 18th 2016, 7:58 am
BE Forum Addict

dontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud of

Fullwood, BEVS, fish& Chips, Thanks for the response. Nice to hear from you all - hope you are all in the same fettle as myself. - Upset about all those suffering in Scotland - and cannot help but think of all those in other worldly parts - terrible situations. But I do believe that, until we go back to a more caring style of life - where basic values are more the norm, than this inconsiderate lifestyle so prevalent today, things will not improve.... Take Care, All of you. Don
Old Jan 19th 2016, 1:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Perth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dontheturner
Fullwood, BEVS, fish& Chips, Thanks for the response. Nice to hear from you all - hope you are all in the same fettle as myself. - Upset about all those suffering in Scotland - and cannot help but think of all those in other worldly parts - terrible situations. But I do believe that, until we go back to a more caring style of life - where basic values are more the norm, than this inconsiderate lifestyle so prevalent today, things will not improve.... Take Care, All of you. Don
Well said Don. Good to see you back.
Old Jan 19th 2016, 6:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

cheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Over 40's Moving Back and Catching Up

Originally Posted by dontheturner
Hope you are well - and Phyllis too - do give her my best regards! - STOP boasting - I am now 85 and feel frisky and 55. just updated the organ, for another Lowrey - this time a Prestige - Adorable! Playing better than ever, after loads of practice.. Went back to Thailand last year , but still thinking about returning there. Maybe.... My daughter is now widowed, Julian Passed away in April. - But although she comes to see me , we are not real close. Never Mind. Take Care Rodney. Love to you both. Don & Tim.
Do you remember Denis Dixon playing the theater organ from the Blackpool tower? I think I have that right?
Nice to see you are still around (what does that mean?)
Do you still have that Honda CRV?

Cheers
Old Jan 19th 2016, 8:43 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cheers
Do you remember Denis Dixon playing the theater organ from the Blackpool tower? I think I have that right?
Nice to see you are still around (what does that mean?)
Do you still have that Honda CRV?

Cheers
Reginald Dixon if my memory serves me.
Old Jan 20th 2016, 9:45 am
BE Forum Addict

dontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by mikelincs
Reginald Dixon if my memory serves me.
Yes, I do Cheers & Mike - and we still love its' performance, and total comfort! - heated seats, and all windows and mirrors quick to clear, on these frosty mornings. Couldn't see the advantage of a change - unless of course we were doing thousands of miles - when petrol consumption, might be more important. - Thanks for the reply, and hope you too are well. Don
Old Jan 29th 2016, 5:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

cheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond repute

Is anyone experiencing any bad weather there in the UK?
Stay safe!
Cheers
Old Feb 2nd 2016, 11:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pretty good, what!
We have a Canadian to become the president of the US.
Will we have to learn the Canadian National Anthem?

Cheers

Last edited by cheers; Feb 2nd 2016 at 11:10 pm.
Old Feb 4th 2016, 5:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Perth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond repute

Pretty good, what!
We have a Canadian to become the president of the US.
Will we have to learn the Canadian National Anthem?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IyxGO4v0yA

Cheers
I would rather have the Canadian they have now as their Prime Minister than what's on offer here. Disgusted by the whole sordid affair, and glad it's the last one we will have to suffer. Of course, I do have the British elections to look forward to, I suppose
Old Feb 4th 2016, 10:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

I just read that the media annual income in the US is £36804.

How does that compare with the UK?

Cheers
Old Feb 9th 2016, 1:48 am
BE Forum Addict

How bad can it get in the UK?
They don't have any biscuits on the shelves at the shops.

Cheers
Old Feb 9th 2016, 1:54 am

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

I just read that the media annual income in the US is £36,804. ....
Do you mean pounds, or $36,804?
Old Feb 9th 2016, 1:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Pulaski
Do you mean pounds, or $36,804?
Pounds

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.