OPTIONS

Old Jan 19th 2009, 4:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

aasmith1957 has much to be proud ofaasmith1957 has much to be proud ofaasmith1957 has much to be proud ofaasmith1957 has much to be proud ofaasmith1957 has much to be proud ofaasmith1957 has much to be proud ofaasmith1957 has much to be proud ofaasmith1957 has much to be proud ofaasmith1957 has much to be proud ofaasmith1957 has much to be proud ofaasmith1957 has much to be proud of
Default Re: OPTIONS

OOOPS SORRY. HAVENT EVEN HAD A BLOODY DRINK!!!!!!!!!
Old Jan 19th 2009, 4:45 pm
Just Joined

chippy2 is an unknown quantity at this point

thats the two of us,as we do like it here but the none existant work situation just makes it a nigthmare and the bottom line is always money,dont know how they compile the so called critical skills list,think its just a goverment money spinner,just imagine how many people are coming over and how many have come over talking a lot of money.but agree its really unfair especially when you sell up travel all this way and its then you find out.its robbery without the gun.and then now theres talk of the recession hitting so if your foreign ie english dont think we stand a chance.i live in redcliffe did you hear about the bar that wouldnt let an english man in becasuse he wasnt australian,just makes me want to give up and go home(england)
Old Jan 19th 2009, 5:01 pm
Its all going south......

betsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of light

i live in redcliffe did you hear about the bar that wouldnt let an english man in becasuse he wasnt australian,just makes me want to give up and go home(england)[/QUOTE]

NO! That's terrible, makes me feel the same