Wikiposts

One Year In

Old Apr 22nd 2013, 2:17 am
Yorkshire Lass

WhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: One Year In

Thanks Louise for all your great posts and your wonderful blog...may you have many happy years at your new home and do remember to pop in and catch up with us all.....
Old Apr 22nd 2013, 11:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

I always enjoy your posts and hope you won't leave us completely! Glad you've had a great year.
Old Apr 23rd 2013, 11:08 am
BE Enthusiast

jemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to behold

It's always been delightful to read your observations, especially as you're such a fan of our home town in North Yorkshire. Good luck in your new home.
I followed close behind you and cannot believe I am coming up to being back a year, it has truly flown! Your blog is wonderful, I will keep checking it for news!
Old Apr 25th 2013, 5:22 am
BE Enthusiast

vikingsail has a reputation beyond reputevikingsail has a reputation beyond reputevikingsail has a reputation beyond reputevikingsail has a reputation beyond reputevikingsail has a reputation beyond reputevikingsail has a reputation beyond reputevikingsail has a reputation beyond reputevikingsail has a reputation beyond reputevikingsail has a reputation beyond reputevikingsail has a reputation beyond reputevikingsail has a reputation beyond repute

I would like to add a big thank you. I have followed your threads and story here and also on your own blog which is wonderful. Especially the title which introduced me to a truly beautiful song.

Hope you contine to post from time to time and again thank you.
Old Apr 27th 2013, 1:22 am
BE Enthusiast

NiHao has a reputation beyond reputeNiHao has a reputation beyond reputeNiHao has a reputation beyond reputeNiHao has a reputation beyond reputeNiHao has a reputation beyond reputeNiHao has a reputation beyond reputeNiHao has a reputation beyond reputeNiHao has a reputation beyond reputeNiHao has a reputation beyond reputeNiHao has a reputation beyond reputeNiHao has a reputation beyond repute

Adding my voice to the thanks. Its been so helpful to hear about your preparations to move and the transition once home. I follow your blog too and love when there is a new post!

Hope you will still pop in here with updates too!
Old May 9th 2013, 9:31 pm
Heart of England

LooseChippings is on a distinguished road

Belated congratulations on your one year anniversary! You've been a great source of useful information and I so enjoy your cheerful commentary on your new life in England, and wonderful photos on your blog. We moved back 6 months ago and are (re)discovering all the pleasures of English life.