One Way ticket booked....

Old May 6th 2009, 6:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Tr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: One Way ticket booked....

Best of luck to all.
Old May 8th 2009, 12:54 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck to all, we are heading home in Feb, gonna be the longest 9 months of my life here. Left up to me, i'd be booking the tickets next week!
Old May 8th 2009, 5:37 am
Forum Regular

EnglishRose15 has much to be proud ofEnglishRose15 has much to be proud ofEnglishRose15 has much to be proud ofEnglishRose15 has much to be proud ofEnglishRose15 has much to be proud ofEnglishRose15 has much to be proud ofEnglishRose15 has much to be proud ofEnglishRose15 has much to be proud ofEnglishRose15 has much to be proud ofEnglishRose15 has much to be proud ofEnglishRose15 has much to be proud of

Just wanted to say, Good Luck to all of you heading home soon.

Don't forget to let us all know how you are getting on when you get back.
Old May 8th 2009, 5:49 am

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by EnglishRose15
Just wanted to say, Good Luck to all of you heading home soon.

Don't forget to let us all know how you are getting on when you get back.
Yeah you lucky sods
Old May 8th 2009, 5:55 am
Forum Regular

AudsFrmSA is just really niceAudsFrmSA is just really niceAudsFrmSA is just really niceAudsFrmSA is just really niceAudsFrmSA is just really niceAudsFrmSA is just really niceAudsFrmSA is just really niceAudsFrmSA is just really niceAudsFrmSA is just really niceAudsFrmSA is just really niceAudsFrmSA is just really nice

Originally Posted by Doulin
i SO KNOW ALL THIS FEELINGS !! GOOD LUCK WE LEAVING SA ON THE 22 MAY BE IN THE UK ON THE 23 MAY
Hi Doulin,
Sent you a private message....been following your story as it's very similar to mine and we're both in SA and I too, want to leave....just want to wish you good luck and all the best, it's not long now...please update us on the forum as to your feelings and how things are going that side.

Audrey
Old May 8th 2009, 6:29 am
UNFORGIVABLE

YoungSteve17 is a glorious beacon of lightYoungSteve17 is a glorious beacon of lightYoungSteve17 is a glorious beacon of lightYoungSteve17 is a glorious beacon of lightYoungSteve17 is a glorious beacon of lightYoungSteve17 is a glorious beacon of lightYoungSteve17 is a glorious beacon of lightYoungSteve17 is a glorious beacon of lightYoungSteve17 is a glorious beacon of lightYoungSteve17 is a glorious beacon of lightYoungSteve17 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Clangers
Well I did it... I booked my one way ticket, my son and I leave on June 8th!!!

I've been absent for a while and not posted much, I've been busy selling furniture and things, and preparing my house to rent out....but wanted to say this forum has been a huge help in making my decision to return.

My citizenship interview is tomorrow at 12:30pm....so fingers crossed all goes well....

Thanks
Clangers (Deborah)
Hope you enjoy living back home and Hope everything goes well.
I'm jealous !
Old May 8th 2009, 5:22 pm
Forum Regular

Clangers has much to be proud ofClangers has much to be proud ofClangers has much to be proud ofClangers has much to be proud ofClangers has much to be proud ofClangers has much to be proud ofClangers has much to be proud ofClangers has much to be proud ofClangers has much to be proud ofClangers has much to be proud ofClangers has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Mummy in the foothills
So did the interview go OK?
How long till the swearing in ceremony?
The interview went great, the officer was so friendly - apparently she said that since Obama started INS has hired on an additional 1800 officers to reduce the load and speed the process up and make the whole INS be a more welcoming place to go to etc....well she certainly was very friendly, the test was fine too - can't remember the questions though.

NO OATH letter yet though....and I fly out on the 8th June, I may have to leave without taking it and request a later date for an oath and come back for it, which is what I would not want to do really, because of expense.....but don't know what else to do. I hear they do ceremonies once a month here and the next one is May 22.....fingers crossed!!!
Old May 11th 2009, 7:59 pm
Just Joined

Dreamer23 is an unknown quantity at this point

I just booked our one way ticket - we leave on June 3rd!!
Old May 11th 2009, 11:00 pm

Originally Posted by Dreamer23
I just booked our one way ticket - we leave on June 3rd!!
Best of luck
Old May 12th 2009, 5:41 pm
Forum Regular

HimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to all

Just wanted to say best of luck to all you that are returning 'HOME'........we are on our way home too in 2 weeks time.Just out of curiousity,what area of the UK are you all going to?We are going back to West Sussex. Once again good luck all!
Old May 12th 2009, 11:17 pm

Originally Posted by HimnHer
Just wanted to say best of luck to all you that are returning 'HOME'........we are on our way home too in 2 weeks time.Just out of curiousity,what area of the UK are you all going to?We are going back to West Sussex. Once again good luck all!
We are starting off back home (Glasgow)

Can't wait to have some witty conversation again!
Old May 23rd 2009, 3:10 am
Forum Regular

Clangers has much to be proud ofClangers has much to be proud ofClangers has much to be proud ofClangers has much to be proud ofClangers has much to be proud ofClangers has much to be proud ofClangers has much to be proud ofClangers has much to be proud ofClangers has much to be proud ofClangers has much to be proud ofClangers has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by HimnHer
I grew up in Bedfordshire (Leighton Buzzard), but am returning to Milton Keynes where my parents live....

GOOD LUCK - YEAHH!!!!!
Old May 23rd 2009, 3:13 am
Forum Regular

It's been a month since I posted....and I'm still nervous, anxious, worried....not yet excited.
Sold my car, furniture, rented the house, and had final meeting with shipping company, still trying to sort out bloody insurance which is a nightmare - but other than that, packers arrive on the 1st, and a week later my son and I fly home... (well home for me....hopefully he'll like it just as much!!).

Good luck to all those going back too...
Old May 23rd 2009, 4:53 am
Banned

srah is a name known to allsrah is a name known to allsrah is a name known to allsrah is a name known to allsrah is a name known to allsrah is a name known to allsrah is a name known to allsrah is a name known to allsrah is a name known to allsrah is a name known to allsrah is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Clangers
It's been a month since I posted....and I'm still nervous, anxious, worried....not yet excited.
Sold my car, furniture, rented the house, and had final meeting with shipping company, still trying to sort out bloody insurance which is a nightmare - but other than that, packers arrive on the 1st, and a week later my son and I fly home... (well home for me....hopefully he'll like it just as much!!).

Good luck to all those going back too...
Has your oath ceremony letter arrived?

Good luck for your trip to the UK...
Old May 23rd 2009, 5:21 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by srah
Has your oath ceremony letter arrived?

Good luck for your trip to the UK...
YESSSS!!!! I can't believe I forgot to update everyone... as of Wednesday I am a US CITIZEN!!!

The oath letter arrived the week before... I'll update my timeline, so all in all from December 31st - May 20th...not bad.

Thanks!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.