Ok this is it.........

Old Dec 5th 2006, 9:44 pm

rossifumi will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Ok this is it.........

Good luck Whisky.
Old Dec 5th 2006, 9:53 pm
Forum Regular

TheVickers is a splendid one to beholdTheVickers is a splendid one to beholdTheVickers is a splendid one to beholdTheVickers is a splendid one to beholdTheVickers is a splendid one to beholdTheVickers is a splendid one to beholdTheVickers is a splendid one to beholdTheVickers is a splendid one to beholdTheVickers is a splendid one to beholdTheVickers is a splendid one to beholdTheVickers is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by whisky
Been a bit of a difficult day really.

Jetpets came for the dog this morning, she looked so sorry for herself

Had to sort out all my money to go back then met my Aunt for lunch.
Saying Goodbye to her was so sad.
Recieved a phone call from my boss wishing me all the best and telling me that there was a job there for me if I want to return.

Then on the other hand, my daughter is like a cat on hot bricks. She was up at 3 this morning because she couldn't sleep.
She showed my Grandson a photo of me (he wouldnt remember me as he was 3 months old when I saw him last) and said 'What will you say to Nanny when you see her'? and the reply ' I will go and get you some worms' :scared:

Right now - I am feeling very kinda numb

Whisky
aww had tears in my eyes after reading this! I can't wait for the end of Feb when my mom can give our little girl lots of hugs and kisses and we only saw her in October so can't imagine how excited you must be feeling!

best of luck!
Jo x
Old Dec 5th 2006, 10:05 pm
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

Have a safe journey home.

All the very best to you and I really hope everything works out well for you there. Keep us posted with your adventures won't you?
Old Dec 5th 2006, 10:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Bon Voyage Whisky, have a good flight.

I bet you can't wait to give your Grandson lots of big kisses
Old Dec 5th 2006, 10:22 pm
Forum Regular

thunderbird65 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbird65 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbird65 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbird65 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbird65 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbird65 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbird65 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbird65 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbird65 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbird65 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbird65 has a reputation beyond repute

good luck, great time of year to be returning too. happy? nervy?, no worry all will be fine
Old Dec 5th 2006, 11:38 pm
Life is more than a dream

LouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Whisky - wish you every happiness in your new life. Please keep us posted on how it all goes, and enjoy every minute
Old Dec 5th 2006, 11:58 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck, enjoy your new life.
Old Dec 6th 2006, 5:18 am
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks everyone.
I am very weepy at the moment, but expected to be.
This will be my last post till I arrive but will let you knowwhen i'm back and will give you the 'warts and all' version'

whisky
Old Dec 6th 2006, 5:54 am

pomijean is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks everyone.
This will be my last post till I arrive but will let you knowwhen i'm back and will give you the 'warts and all' version'

whisky
Good Trip,bye bye for now.
You lucky bugger
Old Dec 6th 2006, 6:19 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

I was going to post this tomorrow, but seeings as it is so quiet on here......

I LEAVE TOMORROW NIGHT :

Yipppppppppeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

Whisky
good luck with your old or now life
and i wish u all the best for the future
Old Dec 6th 2006, 11:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

emmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond repute

What a time to be returning home to your family....there is no better place to be than with the ones you love at christmas....and heres to a rocking new year in a new life
Old Dec 6th 2006, 1:07 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks everyone.

whisky
Pomijean is right - you lucky bugger!
PM me the flight you are on, then I can think of you as you leave - and as you arrive
Old Dec 7th 2006, 9:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Dreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond repute

Good journey Whisky and wishing you all the very best for your new life back in the UK.It will all come right in the end.
Old Dec 7th 2006, 9:40 am
Account Closed

Nomore is an unknown quantity at this point

Whisky will be flying high now............wonder what it feels like, must still be a scary thought even though you know your going home!!

Hope you don't feel the chill too much...bye for now Whisky
Old Dec 7th 2006, 9:42 am

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paulrachel
Whisky will be flying high now............wonder what it feels like, must still be a scary thought even though you know your going home!!

Hope you don't feel the chill too much...bye for now Whisky
Good luck Whisky.........