Ok this is it.........

Old Dec 5th 2006, 11:23 am
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Ok this is it.........

I was going to post this tomorrow, but seeings as it is so quiet on here......

I LEAVE TOMORROW NIGHT :scared:

Yipppppppppeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

Whisky
Old Dec 5th 2006, 11:29 am
BE Forum Addict

HiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ok this is it.........

Originally Posted by whisky

Whisky
OMG! It's happening! Bet you need another dozen or so different smilies/emoticons to really sum up how you feel!!

Good luck for the journey. It must feel fantastic to know you can spend christmas with your daughter, grandchildren and horse.

Best wishes and I look forwards to hearing some updates once you're back online.

HP
Old Dec 5th 2006, 11:47 am
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by HiddenPaw
OMG! It's happening! Bet you need another dozen or so different smilies/emoticons to really sum up how you feel!!

Good luck for the journey. It must feel fantastic to know you can spend christmas with your daughter, grandchildren and horse.

Best wishes and I look forwards to hearing some updates once you're back online.

HP
Been a bit of a difficult day really.

Jetpets came for the dog this morning, she looked so sorry for herself

Had to sort out all my money to go back then met my Aunt for lunch.
Saying Goodbye to her was so sad.
Recieved a phone call from my boss wishing me all the best and telling me that there was a job there for me if I want to return.

Then on the other hand, my daughter is like a cat on hot bricks. She was up at 3 this morning because she couldn't sleep.
She showed my Grandson a photo of me (he wouldnt remember me as he was 3 months old when I saw him last) and said 'What will you say to Nanny when you see her'? and the reply ' I will go and get you some worms' :scared:

Right now - I am feeling very kinda numb

Whisky
Old Dec 5th 2006, 11:50 am
Live the moment

Pants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond repute

hello sweetie

just wanted to say good luck with the journey home and please let us know how it all goes. In between nappies and feeds I do look in jusat to see how everyone is doing, be good to hear how you find the UK.!!

Take care

Love P x
Old Dec 5th 2006, 12:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Rosie Cheeks has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Cheeks has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Cheeks has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Cheeks has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Cheeks has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Cheeks has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Cheeks has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Cheeks has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Cheeks has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Cheeks has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Cheeks has a reputation beyond repute

Whisky

Good wishes to you.
Have a brilliant journey.
Old Dec 5th 2006, 12:28 pm
my arm aches

ladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond repute

Must be kind of hard saying all those goodbyes, knowing how final it all is, even though you're excited to be going.
Hope you have a great flight. You've got some exciting weeks ahead of you, and lots of hugs and kisses for your grandson. Have a great time!
Old Dec 5th 2006, 1:10 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

' I will go and get you some worms' :scared:
Love it

GOOD LUCK!!!!

You're a fab mate, and you dish out many words of wisdom

Enjoy.....

Polly
xx
Old Dec 5th 2006, 1:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Whisky, and welcome to your new postive life
Old Dec 5th 2006, 1:32 pm

username 34 is an unknown quantity at this point

ahh - bet you're so excited, and for your grandson -brilliant to get to know you!

all the best whisky - enjoy life!
Old Dec 5th 2006, 3:22 pm
long live thefinest range

Location: Higham Ferrers, Northants to Spokane Washington and back again!!
Hayley has a reputation beyond reputeHayley has a reputation beyond reputeHayley has a reputation beyond reputeHayley has a reputation beyond reputeHayley has a reputation beyond reputeHayley has a reputation beyond reputeHayley has a reputation beyond reputeHayley has a reputation beyond reputeHayley has a reputation beyond reputeHayley has a reputation beyond reputeHayley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by islandmom
ahh - bet you're so excited, and for your grandson -brilliant to get to know you!

all the best whisky - enjoy life!
Good luck Whiskey I've been following your posts with interest- can't wait to see how you find things back home.
Old Dec 5th 2006, 4:03 pm
Yorkshire Lass

meljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond repute

Whisky
Bon Voyage, and wishing you well for the future
Old Dec 5th 2006, 4:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

Look forward to hearing from you soon, best of luck Girl
Old Dec 5th 2006, 4:47 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Whisky
go girl and safe trip
Old Dec 5th 2006, 7:02 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Been a bit of a difficult day really.

Jetpets came for the dog this morning, she looked so sorry for herself

Had to sort out all my money to go back then met my Aunt for lunch.
Saying Goodbye to her was so sad.
Recieved a phone call from my boss wishing me all the best and telling me that there was a job there for me if I want to return.

Then on the other hand, my daughter is like a cat on hot bricks. She was up at 3 this morning because she couldn't sleep.
She showed my Grandson a photo of me (he wouldnt remember me as he was 3 months old when I saw him last) and said 'What will you say to Nanny when you see her'? and the reply ' I will go and get you some worms' :scared:

Right now - I am feeling very kinda numb

Whisky

aw, he will soon know the ins and outs of every nook and cranny of his grandma whisky ... enjoy getting to know him! I can remember the pic you posted of him with you when he was born ... its a bond that will certainly never have broken.
lots of love and luck and best wishes for the future hon,
sue xx
Old Dec 5th 2006, 7:17 pm
Keeping Busy

arnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond repute

Good Luck Whisky

Hope everything turns out well for you in the future... keep posting from the other side

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.