Wikiposts

Oh no. No more Corrie

Old Sep 20th 2009, 8:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

backagen has a reputation beyond reputebackagen has a reputation beyond reputebackagen has a reputation beyond reputebackagen has a reputation beyond reputebackagen has a reputation beyond reputebackagen has a reputation beyond reputebackagen has a reputation beyond reputebackagen has a reputation beyond reputebackagen has a reputation beyond reputebackagen has a reputation beyond reputebackagen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Oh no. No more Corrie

I'm so glad we're once again able to watch ITV from Australia because yesterday I watched Coronation street for the first time and it just happened to be the day that Jack Duckworth left the street, after almost 30 years (what a shame he couldn't have stayed until November because it would have been exactly 30 years then).

So sad, another old favourite TV character gone. He's been in Corrie almost all my life!
Apparently though he will definitely be making the odd guest appearance.
Old Sep 20th 2009, 9:07 pm
ian

mabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Mummy in the foothills
I just wanna know if Becky goes to jail
It's not real you know it's only tv who cares if she does.

Carol
Old Sep 20th 2009, 9:08 pm
ian

mabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to all

Who cares if she does it's not real!

Carol
Old Sep 21st 2009, 2:23 am
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mabozar
Who cares if she does it's not real!

Carol
'Cause I enjoy the show . Whats it to ya
I know the difference between fantasy and reality I'm old enough, thanks for your concern
Old Sep 22nd 2009, 4:03 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

All charges were dropped, so she is free.
Old Sep 22nd 2009, 4:30 am
Forum Regular

alba1 is an unknown quantity at this point

I know the difference between fantasy and reality I'm old enough, thanks for your concern
Coronation Street was my favorite show when I first came to US in 60's.
I still remember "Dirty" Den and Angie. I also watched it on US tv for years but it is no longer available. Its very addictive and I still love it whenever I get a chance to see it.
Old Sep 22nd 2009, 4:34 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by alba1
Coronation Street was my favorite show when I first came to US in 60's.
I still remember "Dirty" Den and Angie. I also watched it on US tv for years but it is no longer available. Its very addictive and I still love it whenever I get a chance to see it.
Dirty Den and Angie were characters in Corries big rival, Eastenders ooops
Old Sep 22nd 2009, 5:37 am
Forum Regular

alba1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mikelincs
Dirty Den and Angie were characters in Corries big rival, Eastenders ooops
oops...sorry but I do remember Ena Sharples?? I guess I have a little bit of
Sometimers..not Alzheimers...LOL
Old Sep 22nd 2009, 5:41 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

LOL.

I watch it, but to be honest i have gone off it for some reason. I love soaps and used to watch all of them, but i find some of the story lines abit shitty lately. I still watch them though
Old Sep 22nd 2009, 6:22 am
Ping-ponger

dunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
LOL.

I watch it, but to be honest i have gone off it for some reason. I love soaps and used to watch all of them, but i find some of the story lines abit shitty lately. I still watch them though
East Enders gives me a headache. All that yelling and spitefulness. :curse:

Emmerdale's getting that way too.

Corrie has a little more human interest and humour.

Not that I watch any of that shite, you understand.
Old Sep 22nd 2009, 8:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Scout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond repute

Oh I don't watch any of them either...........and if they don't get kick that tired old hag Sam Mitchell to the curb in Eastenders.........I really won't be watching that one. What are they thinking???
Old Sep 22nd 2009, 9:39 am
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dunroving

Corrie has a little more human interest and humour.

Not that I watch any of that shite, you understand.
Yeah right.

I did watch that She got off on You tube before they stopped me watching outside the country. Oh well. I guess I'll have to watch US rubbish in the evenings instead of the UK stuff. At least the new season is starting so it won't be all repeats.
Old Sep 22nd 2009, 10:35 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by Scout
Oh I don't watch any of them either...........and if they don't get kick that tired old hag Sam Mitchell to the curb in Eastenders.........I really won't be watching that one. What are they thinking???
shes going at christmas, but they are leaving the option of a return, so she wont be killed off.
Old Sep 23rd 2009, 8:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Scout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikelincs
shes going at christmas, but they are leaving the option of a return, so she wont be killed off.

I think we should do a sweepstake as to when exactly her nose falls off.
Old Sep 23rd 2009, 9:20 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by Scout
I think we should do a sweepstake as to when exactly her nose falls off.
She is really shite at acting, the scenes where she was supposed to be very emotional were embarrassing, she can't act for toffee.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.