Number one album ever in the UK goes to

Number one album ever in the UK goes to

Old May 18th 2013, 4:57 am
Banned

nateusa will become famous soon enoughnateusa will become famous soon enough
Default Number one album ever in the UK goes to

http://www.nme.com/news/daft-punk/70347
Old May 18th 2013, 5:21 am

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Number one album ever in the UK goes to

Originally Posted by nateusa
I only know of one daft punk!
Old May 18th 2013, 3:08 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond repute

Bull crap

Everyone knows that honour goes to Cliff Richards and The Shadows
Old May 18th 2013, 11:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ichigo-chan is just really niceIchigo-chan is just really niceIchigo-chan is just really niceIchigo-chan is just really niceIchigo-chan is just really niceIchigo-chan is just really niceIchigo-chan is just really niceIchigo-chan is just really niceIchigo-chan is just really niceIchigo-chan is just really niceIchigo-chan is just really nice

I like Daft Punk. To call it the best album ever remains to be seen.
They are very innovative and this is always a plus.
Old May 19th 2013, 12:29 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Ichigo-chan
I like Daft Punk. To call it the best album ever remains to be seen.
They are very innovative and this is always a plus.
ah read the link.

it says that it will be the fastest selling album ever.

that is what it refers too.

the album is cracking too.

they deserve the recognition.
Old May 21st 2013, 2:14 am
Banned

funny that though innit ichicago?

you were arguing the other day about how great was nile rodgers and when i pointed out the daft punk connection you continued to argue about how you right without acknowledging daft punk.

after seeing how daft punk are taking the world now they are pioneers?

right!

welcome late to the party.

it is cool to like daft punk.
Old May 21st 2013, 2:21 am
He/him

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

Homework was a great album, but everything since has been commercial crap.
Old May 21st 2013, 2:37 am
Banned

Originally Posted by kimilseung
the other two are pop but good albums.

you should buy the new album.

the strokes and chilly gonzales duets are great along with the very good album.
Old May 21st 2013, 4:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Ichigo-chan is just really niceIchigo-chan is just really niceIchigo-chan is just really niceIchigo-chan is just really niceIchigo-chan is just really niceIchigo-chan is just really niceIchigo-chan is just really niceIchigo-chan is just really niceIchigo-chan is just really niceIchigo-chan is just really niceIchigo-chan is just really nice

you were arguing the other day about how great was nile rodgers and when i pointed out the daft punk connection you continued to argue about how you right without acknowledging daft punk.

right!

I was complaining about your first 2 links which were atrocious. Why can't you follow an argument ?
Glad you like daft punk tho.
Chill!
Old May 21st 2013, 4:32 am
Banned

I was complaining about your first 2 links which were atrocious. Why can't you follow an argument ?
Glad you like daft punk tho.
Chill!
my first two links are what they are.

i understand it is not what traditionally people will listen to, but i am not a crowd pleaser.

i don't give you near the medium spectrum music and then expect you or someone else to agree with me.

you wouldn't really understand that music unless you immerse yourself to dance music culture.

so i will leave it at that.

i will still say all those posts you never mention anything about daft punk, why now?
Old May 21st 2013, 2:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

my first two links are what they are.

i understand it is not what traditionally people will listen to, but i am not a crowd pleaser.

i don't give you near the medium spectrum music and then expect you or someone else to agree with me.

you wouldn't really understand that music unless you immerse yourself to dance music culture.

so i will leave it at that.

i will still say all those posts you never mention anything about daft punk, why now?
I don't mean to be rude but what is your first language? It can't be English as your comments do not make sense. Maybe I could understand better if you wrote in your native language?
Old May 21st 2013, 3:41 pm
Banned

I don't mean to be rude but what is your first language? It can't be English as your comments do not make sense. Maybe I could understand better if you wrote in your native language?
you are rude and it is a feeble attempt of trying to slag me off.

i still hold the belief you don't know what you are talking about when it comes to music.

adios, i have better things to do.
Old May 21st 2013, 4:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

you are rude and it is a feeble attempt of trying to slag me off.

i still hold the belief you don't know what you are talking about when it comes to music.

adios, i have better things to do.
I was being generous.

Your grasp of the English language is terrible.

I am putting you on ignore. Enjoy your mediocre life.
Old May 21st 2013, 6:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Macca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond repute

right!

Not only Nile Rodgers but Omar Hakim, JR and Nathan East. Fantastic line-up. Fantastic album.
Old May 21st 2013, 6:30 pm
I approved this message

Hiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kimilseung
Disagree. "Discovery" is, if anything, even better. "Human After All" sounds lifeless until you hear the beats reconfigured on "Alive 2007" at which point they sound like some of the best work they've ever done. Even their "Tron:Legacy" soundtrack was pretty damned good.

BTW, they are INCREDIBLE live. Don't miss them when they tour next.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.