Wikiposts

Now the wait begins

Old Dec 3rd 2008, 7:01 pm
Forum Regular

finks is just really nicefinks is just really nicefinks is just really nicefinks is just really nicefinks is just really nicefinks is just really nicefinks is just really nicefinks is just really nice
Default Now the wait begins

Well i can`t believe it we have finally got my hubbies spouse visa completed and sent off
I thought we were never going to do it,it seemed like such a mammoth task!!
The online form took us 3 hours alone to complete but we got there.
I am not suprised out printer has blown up over the last few days with all the printing we have done.
So the nervous wait begins.
Thanks for all the advice,through other people sharing their experiences and asking questions on here it has made it a much easier experience.
Will keep you posted on our progress keeping our fingers crossed for a good outcome.
Old Dec 3rd 2008, 7:08 pm
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Now the wait begins

Fingers crossed Finks! We are sending ours off next week. Will be interesting to see how long it takes as OH will have the opportunity of 2 job interviews in mid to late January IF they process it in time!
Old Dec 5th 2008, 7:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Scout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know how long it takes in Australia...but in the States, it only took me about 6 or 7 days to get mine back once I sent it off. Good luck to you.
Old Dec 5th 2008, 7:55 pm
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scout
I don't know how long it takes in Australia...but in the States, it only took me about 6 or 7 days to get mine back once I sent it off. Good luck to you.
Thanks Scout.

When we rang Canberra, they said the official maximum time frame is 12 weeks, but it has never taken that long. They said an average of around 3 weeks, but that was 3mths ago.
Old Dec 12th 2008, 10:56 am
I don't give a damn

Originally Posted by finks
Well i can`t believe it we have finally got my hubbies spouse visa completed and sent off
I thought we were never going to do it,it seemed like such a mammoth task!!
The online form took us 3 hours alone to complete but we got there.
I am not suprised out printer has blown up over the last few days with all the printing we have done.
So the nervous wait begins.
Thanks for all the advice,through other people sharing their experiences and asking questions on here it has made it a much easier experience.
Will keep you posted on our progress keeping our fingers crossed for a good outcome.
Geeez, you are not wrong about the online form!! What a nightmare that is. OH just completed it.

Any news yet Finks?
Old Dec 12th 2008, 11:22 am
Forum Regular

finks is just really nicefinks is just really nicefinks is just really nicefinks is just really nicefinks is just really nicefinks is just really nicefinks is just really nicefinks is just really nice

Well done it is quite a mission eh.
It took me a good 2-3 hrs to complete.
We found it very vague in alot of sections i think that is why it took so long.
Beaucracy gone mad

No news yet.An e-mail i recieved a few months ago said the processing time was 3-6 weeks but who knows.

So fleaflyfloflum when are you looking at going?

I have applied for a job so i am just waiting to hear about that too,lots of waiting waiting

This job came up which is perfect for me so that is what has moved everything along for us, we have been treading water for awhile,funny how things work out.
But if this job doesn`t work out at least the ball is rolling now.
I will miss NZ terribly but i have to say i am looking forward to going back,just to have my side of the family esp by mum just down the road

Good Luck,keep us posted on how you are doing
Old Dec 12th 2008, 11:43 am
I don't give a damn

Originally Posted by finks
Well done it is quite a mission eh.
It took me a good 2-3 hrs to complete.
We found it very vague in alot of sections i think that is why it took so long.
Beaucracy gone mad

No news yet.An e-mail i recieved a few months ago said the processing time was 3-6 weeks but who knows.

So fleaflyfloflum when are you looking at going?

I have applied for a job so i am just waiting to hear about that too,lots of waiting waiting

This job came up which is perfect for me so that is what has moved everything along for us, we have been treading water for awhile,funny how things work out.
But if this job doesn`t work out at least the ball is rolling now.
I will miss NZ terribly but i have to say i am looking forward to going back,just to have my side of the family esp by mum just down the road

Good Luck,keep us posted on how you are doing
Yes, very vague and also complicated!

We were hoping to go mid January, but i dont think it will happen if the visa isnt processed in time.
OH has had a bit of luck too. He he has a telephone interview for a job on the 18th Dec. They very keen on him so fingers crossed.
I just hope they are prepared to wait for him to get the visa through. They already know he is waiting for a spouse visa and are ok with that.

He has biometrics on Thursday.

So, like you the waiting game begins.

Good luck to all of us