NOA1 Received Today

Old Jan 17th 2004, 6:49 am
BE Enthusiast

melody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nice
Default NOA1 Received Today

Today I received both the green signature receipt card and I believe the NOA1 for the k1 i submitted to CA service center last monday...I'm guessing it is because it has the receipt number and talks about 150 - 180 days to process. Am I guessing correctly??? If the answer is yes, what can I expect next???

Thanks in advance
Melody
Old Jan 17th 2004, 9:38 am
Ric
Forum Regular

Ric has a spectacular aura aboutRic has a spectacular aura aboutRic has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: NOA1 Received Today

Originally posted by melody32
Today I received both the green signature receipt card and I believe the NOA1 for the k1 i submitted to CA service center last monday...I'm guessing it is because it has the receipt number and talks about 150 - 180 days to process. Am I guessing correctly??? If the answer is yes, what can I expect next???

Thanks in advance
Melody
Hi Melody... Yes that's NOA 1 and next you can expect a long wait until NOA 2 (which will be the approval, or god forbit an RFE..), but hang in there it will come eventually. You can check your case status online at

https://egov.immigration.gov/graphic...s/caseStat.jsp

that's where you'll hear of your approval first (the mail comes a few days later) In the meantime, research the next steps of the process on places like this site and try to get things ready in advance so you don't waste any time later.

Best of luck to you
Old Jan 17th 2004, 10:15 am
BE Enthusiast

anyone4tea is just really niceanyone4tea is just really niceanyone4tea is just really niceanyone4tea is just really niceanyone4tea is just really niceanyone4tea is just really niceanyone4tea is just really niceanyone4tea is just really nice

HI Melody,

I was going crazy until NOA1 - and then I had a sense of relief that we *didn't* have to put the whole package together again.

Sadly, the TSC and the CSC are two of the slowest service centres, so you will have a wait on your hands, but keep going!

Welcome to the group!

Kath
Old Jan 17th 2004, 1:49 pm
Forum Regular

doblepat is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks in advance
Melody
Hi Melody:

I'm doing K3 visa and my 1º Noa submitted in CSC is I130, it talks about 990-999 days to process (checked online). My I129f Submitted in MSC said the same online; I129f was approved less than that, It takes 77 days.

Good luck!!!

2pat
Old Jan 17th 2004, 3:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

melody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nice

https://egov.immigration.gov/graphic...s/caseStat.jsp

thank you for the link. i'm making a promise to myself not to check it everyday *chuckle*
Old Jan 17th 2004, 3:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi Kath

I was told of the NOA at work so I had this super silly grin on my face. For me it was relief; I just kept thinking "we're in the system" over and over again.

I had heard about California and how slow it can be. In some ways, I don't mind because it'll help me get closer to finishing up paying for bills and such before he comes over. Otherwise, I may not be sooo patient at times. Maybe preparing in advance for the rest of this will help time fly. If others have survived, I'm sure I will tooo

How does one do the timeline history???? (Yes, a newbie question) I try not to ask many of them.

What are you doing to pass time???

Melody
Old Jan 17th 2004, 3:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi 2pat

Thank you for the timeframe. It'll be interesting to see how mine goes

Melody
Old Jan 17th 2004, 4:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

anyone4tea is just really niceanyone4tea is just really niceanyone4tea is just really niceanyone4tea is just really niceanyone4tea is just really niceanyone4tea is just really niceanyone4tea is just really niceanyone4tea is just really nice

Hi Kath

I was told of the NOA at work so I had this super silly grin on my face. For me it was relief; I just kept thinking "we're in the system" over and over again.

I had heard about California and how slow it can be. In some ways, I don't mind because it'll help me get closer to finishing up paying for bills and such before he comes over. Otherwise, I may not be sooo patient at times. Maybe preparing in advance for the rest of this will help time fly. If others have survived, I'm sure I will tooo

How does one do the timeline history???? (Yes, a newbie question) I try not to ask many of them.

What are you doing to pass time???

Melody

Hi Melody

I think California and Texas are on a par at the moment - Nebraska used to be the worst, but they seem to be getting their skates on at the moment.

To do the timeline history (for me, that was another rung of the ladder!!), click on "My Forum" at the very top of this page, and then "My Profile". I have put my timeline in my signature.

What am I doing to pass time? You won't believe this, but I have taken up sewing. Yes, you read it correctly. I have made curtains... cushions... blinds (I moved into a new house in the UK in July). My house is a veritable mass of soft furnishing. Any more, and it'll be padded! (Some people who really know me would believe that this is good forward planning on my behalf). Tell me if you don't understand that - it's an English joke!

Of course, you can have too much of a good thing but it gets punctuated with social life, gym and of course... work. However, work allows me to fly to the States at a [week's] notice to see my honey so I can of course deal with this.

I also went over at Christmas and helped my honey decorate a few rooms in his house, ready for when I'm there. I tell you what - decorating is a real relationship test, due to slight differences in opinion over colours!

So... here I am... in sunny (!) England.

I have my second *really* bad cold in less than a month... and just running up a phone bill either side of the pond and waiting! This group does help keep me sane!

Kath
Old Jan 17th 2004, 4:46 pm
Charlie Tuna

CharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of light

Melody,

Congrats on NOA1, its a start. It may seem like a world away on occasion until you get the visa, but take it from one that has been there, it will soon pass.
Good to see someone new from Nth Cali going through this. The very best of luck

Charlie
Old Jan 18th 2004, 3:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thanks Charlie

Richard (fiance) is curious, if you don't mind, where in Northants? Apparently, he lived there at some point in his life. *chuckle* This world of ours sure seems small at times.

Take care now
Melody
Old Jan 18th 2004, 4:13 pm
Welsh Wife

JohnCindy is on a distinguished road

Thanks in advance
Melody
Great news.........best of everything to ya
Cindy
Old Jan 18th 2004, 4:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

thanks cindy
Old Jan 18th 2004, 4:49 pm
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks in advance
Melody
My online status for I-130 thru Nebraska says: It is taking between 495 and 525 days for us to process this kind of case.. so not too bad
As for how to create a timeline.. Put the dates when you sent out the I-129.. got NOA1.. NOA2, and so on
Sewing?? I cant sew.. My mom tried her darnest to teach me.. but it didnt work out, I was trying to do some backstitch(ing) with an old piece of cloth, and the piece of cloth I was practicing on.. ended up attached to my pants:scared:
I cant cook either.. but my hubby is a very good chef so I am not worried.. I am going OT here to time to hush

Last edited by Hypertweeky; Jan 18th 2004 at 4:51 pm.
Old Jan 18th 2004, 5:06 pm
Charlie Tuna

CharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of light

Melody,

My better half lives in Sacramento, as did I for the last 5 years.
At the moment I'm staying with my parents in Kettering, Northants.
Sorry to hear your other half also lived in Northants for a while

Richard (fiance) is curious, if you don't mind, where in Northants? Apparently, he lived there at some point in his life. *chuckle* This world of ours sure seems small at times.
Melody
Old Jan 18th 2004, 5:19 pm
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by CharlieS
Melody,

My better half lives in Sacramento, as did I for the last 5 years.
At the moment I'm staying with my parents in Kettering, Northants.
Sorry to hear your other half also lived in Northants for a while
Butthead

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.