No Friends

Old Jul 2nd 2010, 1:21 am
Forum Regular

Chris_UK2WI has much to be proud ofChris_UK2WI has much to be proud ofChris_UK2WI has much to be proud ofChris_UK2WI has much to be proud ofChris_UK2WI has much to be proud ofChris_UK2WI has much to be proud ofChris_UK2WI has much to be proud ofChris_UK2WI has much to be proud ofChris_UK2WI has much to be proud ofChris_UK2WI has much to be proud ofChris_UK2WI has much to be proud of
Unhappy No Friends

Not sure how to delete my moment of mardy self-pity so I will just have to edit it

Last edited by Chris_UK2WI; Jul 2nd 2010 at 1:30 am. Reason: Too much self-pity!
Old Jul 2nd 2010, 1:32 am
an mhaith leat cupán tae?

Tea Pot is a glorious beacon of lightTea Pot is a glorious beacon of lightTea Pot is a glorious beacon of lightTea Pot is a glorious beacon of lightTea Pot is a glorious beacon of lightTea Pot is a glorious beacon of lightTea Pot is a glorious beacon of lightTea Pot is a glorious beacon of lightTea Pot is a glorious beacon of lightTea Pot is a glorious beacon of lightTea Pot is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: No Friends

Originally Posted by Chris_UK2WI
Not sure how to delete my moment of mardy self-pity so I will just have to edit it
Too late! I saw it

Chin up, things will get better.
Old Jul 2nd 2010, 1:36 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tea Pot
Too late! I saw it

Chin up, things will get better.
Arghhhh...I'd just PMd him and told him to delete his post before anyone else posted...then the thread would have been deleted. Too late now.
Old Jul 2nd 2010, 1:40 am

Tea Pot is a glorious beacon of lightTea Pot is a glorious beacon of lightTea Pot is a glorious beacon of lightTea Pot is a glorious beacon of lightTea Pot is a glorious beacon of lightTea Pot is a glorious beacon of lightTea Pot is a glorious beacon of lightTea Pot is a glorious beacon of lightTea Pot is a glorious beacon of lightTea Pot is a glorious beacon of lightTea Pot is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Arghhhh...I'd just PMd him and told him to delete his post before anyone else posted...then the thread would have been deleted. Too late now.
Shall I delete mine, then he can delete his?
Old Jul 2nd 2010, 1:40 am
Sleepless In Chicago

MrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to behold

Just talk about it.

Are you in Wisconsin, Chris?
Old Jul 2nd 2010, 1:44 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Shall I delete mine, then he can delete his?
No it won't work now...nevermind.
Old Jul 2nd 2010, 1:46 am

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
No it won't work now...nevermind.
OK, sorry about that.
Old Jul 2nd 2010, 1:48 am
SUPER MODERATOR

OK, sorry about that.
No problem...you weren't to know. Thanks anyway.
Old Jul 2nd 2010, 1:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

I saw it and it wasn't self-pitying at all - I'm sure we've all 'been there'. Chin up, Chris
Old Jul 2nd 2010, 1:51 am
lush

Juswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't see it.....but I can imagine as I feel friendless here too sometimes.

as my Grandma used to say: chin up, boobs out.
Old Jul 2nd 2010, 1:54 am
Sleepless In Chicago

MrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Juswus
I didn't see it.....but I can imagine as I feel friendless here too sometimes.

as my Grandma used to say: chin up, boobs out.
More of this please.
Old Jul 2nd 2010, 1:58 am
lush

Juswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MrEmjoy
More of this please.
what? the boobs out bit?
Old Jul 2nd 2010, 2:04 am
Sleepless In Chicago

Originally Posted by Juswus
what? the boobs out bit?

*cough* No, I mean being nice.
Old Jul 2nd 2010, 2:05 am
lush

Originally Posted by MrEmjoy

*cough* No, I mean being nice.
sureeeeee
Old Jul 2nd 2010, 2:17 am
Forum Regular

Chris_UK2WI has much to be proud ofChris_UK2WI has much to be proud ofChris_UK2WI has much to be proud ofChris_UK2WI has much to be proud ofChris_UK2WI has much to be proud ofChris_UK2WI has much to be proud ofChris_UK2WI has much to be proud ofChris_UK2WI has much to be proud ofChris_UK2WI has much to be proud ofChris_UK2WI has much to be proud ofChris_UK2WI has much to be proud of

Hello,

thanks for the replies... Mrs Chris is out at a bridal shower tonight so I was just feeling a bit sorry for myself...
It's hard work when there's so much going on all in one go, and then, now and again when your alone, it kind of hits you just how alone you are I guess.
Never mind... I have the famous English stiff upper lip to get me through

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.