Be nice to OZ

Old Dec 21st 2006, 11:47 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Be nice to OZ

Originally Posted by arkon
Calm down, calm down, where exactly did I insult you?
I was using the global YOU .

Everyone has the right to express their opinions here but to belittle other peoples lives because they are unhappy with their own gets my goat.
Old Dec 22nd 2006, 1:16 am
Ex BE ***** Addict

arkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by northernbird
I was using the global YOU .

Everyone has the right to express their opinions here but to belittle other peoples lives because they are unhappy with their own gets my goat.
Good old global you. As for belittling other peoples lives isn't that the same as when people trivialise the task of returning home? That always gets my goat up. Or when a fully paid up member of the god squad wisely point out the only thing wrong with Australia is your (meaning MY) attitude. OR worse they in all their vast brain computing power deduce that, without ever meeting me or really knowing me, that I wouldn't fit in anywhere as I have the wrong attitude. Or the mind numbing 'food isn't cheaper back in the UK because I managed to spend a extra hour in the local market and bought a banana for $5 a kilo.

Lets face it there is no way you (not you, meant in the global sense) could ever say something negative about Australia or point out an faulty Australian character trait without getting a tirade of abuse from so many in the 'other' forum. It's so much like going to a bible meeting as a non believer as it can get. No amount of evidence or anecdotal evidence could ever sway their view as they have the ultimate unprovable proof, 'They just know' 'God's within them' or some other such claptrap.

Oh well back to filling in my hole....
Old Dec 22nd 2006, 1:22 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Good old global you. As for belittling other peoples lives isn't that the same as when people trivialise the task of returning home? That always gets my goat up. Or when a fully paid up member of the god squad wisely point out the only thing wrong with Australia is your (meaning MY) attitude. OR worse they in all their vast brain computing power deduce that, without ever meeting me or really knowing me, that I wouldn't fit in anywhere as I have the wrong attitude. Or the mind numbing 'food isn't cheaper back in the UK because I managed to spend a extra hour in the local market and bought a banana for $5 a kilo.

Lets face it there is no way you (not you, meant in the global sense) could ever say something negative about Australia or point out an faulty Australian character trait without getting a tirade of abuse from so many in the 'other' forum. It's so much like going to a bible meeting as a non believer as it can get. No amount of evidence or anecdotal evidence could ever sway their view as they have the ultimate unprovable proof, 'They just know' 'God's within them' or some other such claptrap.

Oh well back to filling in my hole....
I agree with every word of that.

I have never got personal but I was referring to Sassenach who does get personal and very insulting.
Old Dec 22nd 2006, 1:25 am
Ex BE ***** Addict

arkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by northernbird
I agree with every word of that.

I have never got personal but I was referring to Sassenach who does get personal and very insulting.
I don't blame him though, the amount of times I just wanted to reply to someone and call them a knob or some other such worse remark is too many to mention. Sometimes you can only take so many knobs before you can't take any more and lash out.
Old Dec 22nd 2006, 1:30 am
Gutter Gob!!

I don't blame him though, the amount of times I just wanted to reply to someone and call them a knob or some other such worse remark is too many to mention. Sometimes you can only take so many knobs before you can't take any more and lash out.
True enough, I have felt the same but Sassenach is just plain nasty with it.
Old Dec 22nd 2006, 1:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Mercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond repute

Our nearest town is Taree and City (Sydney) 4 hours away. As for moving nearer to life....Trying.....
It looks quite nice there, I had a look at the Taree website. I was thinking of some of the other towns I've seen. Everyone seems to be smiling in the photos.....Its says it good business area, (I know probably bullshit) have you tried some of the business mags to try and sell the property, turn it into a manufacturing plant? Take some photos of you smiling....

Okay, I shall go back to bed...
Old Dec 22nd 2006, 2:03 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sassenach
then thats tough because the lot on the Godzone side show absolutely no sympathy or empathy toward abourt 10% of the site and thats including the ones who havent been here yet and yet they know it all already
That, if you don't mind me saying is complete crap. Yes there are some who will give some of the unhappy ones a hard time but that is mainly for the way they write about their unhappiness. Most of those who are happy have stacks of sympathy for most who are unhappy. At the end of the day, no one likes to see others unhappy. Unfortunately when you (global ) are in a certain place emotionally, you don't see the whole picture.
Old Dec 22nd 2006, 2:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

but don't you think alot of the people in this forum not just the Godzoners sound like knobs. All this Godzoner stuff is a bit too easy. It's like you've found a nice sharp stick and ***** - it makes holes in stuff.

I mean you assemble PCs and have a keen interest in sci-fi don't you? In my experience that tends to attract the more knob element in the industry...
Old Dec 22nd 2006, 2:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sassenach
typical idiotic reply from a fully de-brained God squad member ,P-ss off back to your own forum and talk yourself up like you usually do idiot.
mate you wouldn't last 5 minutes...with your attitude you mght be surprised to find out that even people who have found 'God' can still pack a punch...

(One of the blokes I once met here, is a seriously tough ex marine and he's a Mormon, -you know what they are like- I think he's the only bloke I'eve ever met, who in a blue, I think I would be a bit circumspect in the old stakes of whether or not I might end up on the losing side..and that's not just the physical side, that's his mental side)

I think you're the w*nker mate.
Old Dec 22nd 2006, 2:31 am
Ex BE ***** Addict

Originally Posted by BadgeIsBack
but don't you think alot of the people in this forum not just the Godzoners sound like knobs. All this Godzoner stuff is a bit too easy. It's like you've found a nice sharp stick and ***** - it makes holes in stuff.

I mean you assemble PCs and have a keen interest in sci-fi don't you? In my experience that tends to attract the more knob element in the industry...
I've no idea what you're trying to say. I like Sci-Fi and assemble PC's for a living so I'm a knob? Just incase that is what your saying then I'm glad to be one then, because this particular knob used his love for sci-fi, combined it with his love of electronics and computers and managed to retire at the ripe old age of 38, so I really don't mind being a knob if thats the criteria.
Old Dec 22nd 2006, 2:38 am

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

An interesting comment.

What industry?
Old Dec 22nd 2006, 2:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Exile has a reputation beyond reputeExile has a reputation beyond reputeExile has a reputation beyond reputeExile has a reputation beyond reputeExile has a reputation beyond reputeExile has a reputation beyond reputeExile has a reputation beyond reputeExile has a reputation beyond reputeExile has a reputation beyond reputeExile has a reputation beyond reputeExile has a reputation beyond repute

(One of the blokes I once met here, is a seriously tough ex marine and he's a Mormon, -you know what they are like- I think he's the only bloke I'eve ever met, who in a blue, I think I would be a bit circumspect in the old stakes of whether or not I might end up on the losing side..and that's not just the physical side, that's his mental side)

You're so awesome.
Old Dec 22nd 2006, 2:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I've no idea what you're trying to say. I like Sci-Fi and assemble PC's for a living so I'm a knob? Just incase that is what your saying then I'm glad to be one then, because this particular knob used his love for sci-fi, combined it with his love of electronics and computers and managed to retire at the ripe old age of 38, so I really don't mind being a knob if thats the criteria.
Yes I am. You were the one who bandied the term knob about and I've always worried about the sort of people who have too serious an interest in both sci-fi and computers - especially when they try to do something practical - like run a farm. You asked for it.
Old Dec 22nd 2006, 2:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Exile
You're so awesome.
Thankyou. But no, he is. He worries me, a bit like people with too much interest in sci-fi and assembling PCs who then get out of their depth. By the way he left back for Godzone US, obviously Aussie was not Godlike enough for him - and he missed his guns and trucks.

Sorry Arkon - I do like you(!)
Old Dec 22nd 2006, 3:00 am
Banned

sassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to behold

mate you wouldn't last 5 minutes...with your attitude you mght be surprised to find out that even people who have found 'God' can still pack a punch...

well you are entitled to your opinion ,and as i have already been warned by the moderators for use of expletives i shall refrain from using one for you ,if such a word existed for someone so LOW

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.