Be nice to OZ

Old Dec 22nd 2006, 3:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Be nice to OZ

Originally Posted by sassenach
well you are entitled to your opinion ,and as i have already been warned by the moderators for use of expletives i shall refrain from using one for you ,if such a word existed for someone so LOW
Never mind. I can take it. It's you I feel sorry for.
Old Dec 22nd 2006, 3:07 am
Ex BE ***** Addict

arkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BadgeIsBack
Thankyou. But no, he is. He worries me, a bit like people with too much interest in sci-fi and assembling PCs who then get out of their depth. By the way he left back for Godzone US, obviously Aussie was not Godlike enough for him - and he missed his guns and trucks.

Sorry Arkon - I do like you(!)
The only time I've been out of my depth here was 2 days ago after digging a 7 foot hole, so that this particular knob would fit in it to fix a pipe. It was only just big enough too. I think you have what use scientists call knob envy.
Old Dec 22nd 2006, 3:11 am
Banned

sassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by northernbird
Its the personal insults I find hard to take. As much as I disagree with a lot of people on here I do not resort to calling names and insulting people. I have as much right to come on this side of the forum as you do and I have plenty of sympathy for those who feel homesick and who are struggling with crap wages and missing their families. I have less time for those that go on about the crap TV and who are irritated by the accent because I find those arguments slightly daft but each to their own.

If you are not intelligent enough to argue a point without name calling then quite honestly you are more Australian than I thought.
I suggest you look back to the beginning of the thread with your reply to my AIRPORTS remark and you will see who is the antagonistic one .You are a loser ,no doubt witha partner bustin his arse all day so you can sit on the computer all day trying to save us all from having a better life back in the uk .Go and do something useful .
Old Dec 22nd 2006, 3:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by arkon
The only time I've been out of my depth here was 2 days ago after digging a 7 foot hole, so that this particular knob would fit in it to fix a pipe. It was only just big enough too. I think you have what use scientists call knob envy.
I'll say one thing - as long as you're willing to take advise and learn then you get my respect. I often have to ask people how to do things but then you get the respect for asking - in fact - often they help and everyone's happy.

Knob Envy - I think you need to talk to my wife. I do hate being able to refute people's jibes(!)
Old Dec 22nd 2006, 3:16 am
Timelord

DrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
That, if you don't mind me saying is complete crap. Yes there are some who will give some of the unhappy ones a hard time but that is mainly for the way they write about their unhappiness. Most of those who are happy have stacks of sympathy for most who are unhappy. At the end of the day, no one likes to see others unhappy. Unfortunately when you (global ) are in a certain place emotionally, you don't see the whole picture.
That's a good post. K
Old Dec 22nd 2006, 3:18 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

I suggest you look back to the beginning of the thread with your reply to my AIRPORTS remark and you will see who is the antagonistic one .You are a loser ,no doubt witha partner bustin his arse all day so you can sit on the computer all day trying to save us all from having a better life back in the uk .Go and do something useful .
My airport comment was a sarcastic one hence the sarcastic smiley .

You have no idea who I am or what I do and as I said before it is clearly your lack of education and breeding that means you cannot put across a valid argument and have to stoop to personal insults.

You are just a plain and simple nasty piece of work.
Old Dec 22nd 2006, 3:18 am

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

This thread needs some love.

Anyone want any loving? Long time?
Old Dec 22nd 2006, 3:54 am
Banned

sassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to behold

That, if you don't mind me saying is complete crap. Yes there are some who will give some of the unhappy ones a hard time but that is mainly for the way they write about their unhappiness. Most of those who are happy have stacks of sympathy for most who are unhappy. At the end of the day, no one likes to see others unhappy. Unfortunately when you (global ) are in a certain place emotionally, you don't see the whole picture.
is there a good way to write about unhappiness? its anegative feeling and it by and large gets negative responses .I have seen it dozens of times ,people have open their hearts out on here and apart from the first few replys of support ,it then goes into a the usual s--t fight by page 3 .
Old Dec 22nd 2006, 4:06 am
Banned

Originally Posted by northernbird
My airport comment was a sarcastic one hence the sarcastic smiley .

You have no idea who I am or what I do and as I said before it is clearly your lack of education and breeding that means you cannot put across a valid argument and have to stoop to personal insults.

You are just a plain and simple nasty piece of work.
sarcasm is lowest form of wit ,so i am told .So whats that say about you my dear .
Im afraid i fail to undersand sarcasm because as you have wrongly stated ,i am indeed educated and wouldnt dare use it .
I must admit personal insults are disgusting but when one is dealing with something disgusting im afraid personal insults is all that is understood .
Old Dec 22nd 2006, 5:20 am
Account Closed

phoenixinoz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rossifumi
This thread needs some love.

Anyone want any loving? Long time?
SHUT UP! ....at least this is releasing the boredom of living here
Attached Thumbnails Be nice to OZ-handbags.gif  
Old Dec 22nd 2006, 5:26 am
Jedi Princess

kiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by phoenixinoz
SHUT UP! ....at least this is releasing the boredom of living here
PMSL Have a good xmas Phoenix and Sass

The 'slagging off oz ' thread also relives boredom
Old Dec 22nd 2006, 6:01 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

is there a good way to write about unhappiness? its anegative feeling and it by and large gets negative responses .I have seen it dozens of times ,people have open their hearts out on here and apart from the first few replys of support ,it then goes into a the usual s--t fight by page 3 .
Yes there is. And to be honest, most of the saddest threads I have read have been extremely well written and are honest. They have attracted a great deal of sympathy and very little negative or sh*t like responses.

Unfortunately some people start their sad posts very aggressively and incur negative comments by the bucketload. But as I said, if you write expecting sh*t, you will find it even when the overall post is positive. Human nature.
Old Dec 22nd 2006, 6:31 am
Ex BE ***** Addict

arkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kiwi_child
PMSL Have a good xmas Phoenix and Sass

The 'slagging off oz ' thread also relives boredom
Talking of boredom, It's the 22nd December, the friday before xmas and I don't know if it's just me, but it's exactly the same as every one of the 365 days before it. Shouldn't it feel a bit special and christmassy? Today I've mowed lawns, cleaned the pool, refilled the fly traps, cleaned the mozzie killer, filled a hole and basically done the same boring shite I do every day. Went into town for a bit too, and well what a damp squid.

Something those thinking of coming here really need to think about if they like their UK christmas's, Oh and easters too. IT JUST AIN'T THE SAME!

(And before a muppet replies, 'ooooooow but your in another country what did you expect, you have to adapt to their way' blah blah blah.... Well so what, I didn't recce over xmas and even if I did I would have been in holiday mode, then after 3 years to get a visa there was no way shite xmas's would have put me off)

Santa got stuck up the chimny because he couldn't pull a bird, his p*b*s got stuck around his plums and all the kiddies heard...'pull me out or you'll get nowt you nasty load of pr***S'....F*** your toys the kids replied and pelted the C*** with bricks.........
Old Dec 22nd 2006, 6:33 am
Banned

Yes there is. And to be honest, most of the saddest threads I have read have been extremely well written and are honest. They have attracted a great deal of sympathy and very little negative or sh*t like responses.

Unfortunately some people start their sad posts very aggressively and incur negative comments by the bucketload. But as I said, if you write expecting sh*t, you will find it even when the overall post is positive. Human nature.
if they where posting a thread on ''how they dislike australia '',i dont believe they would get any body disagrreing with them,no matter how they put it .It is the Clonezone dwellers that dont like it and as such should dissapear back to their little sububan hell holes and leave us to criticize as much as we like about australia ,after all i have spent a third of my life here and ill criticize it as much as i like ,just like the Clonezone dwellers love to criticize the uk .
Old Dec 22nd 2006, 6:43 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

sarcasm is lowest form of wit ,so i am told .So whats that say about you my dear .
Im afraid i fail to undersand sarcasm because as you have wrongly stated ,i am indeed educated and wouldnt dare use it .
I must admit personal insults are disgusting but when one is dealing with something disgusting im afraid personal insults is all that is understood .
you are a nasty bitter and twisted individual. I do not dish out personal insults nor do I criticise England, it is the country of my birth and I will always be proud to be English. However it offers me and my family nothing anymore and I make no apologies for that. You can criticise Australia/Perth all you like, that is not what I have the issue with. What I have the issue with is you slagging people off personally. I have been called a loser and disgusting today by you and I find that highly offensive and as such will be complaining to the mods about you. I am quite a tough old bird usually but you have absolutely floored me today .

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.