The nice bits of England

Old Jul 24th 2007, 10:59 am
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The nice bits of England

Originally Posted by Sue
Come on please lets not argue amongst ourselves, this isn't being far to the OP who is only sharing his pics, (and very nice pictures they are too, thank you for sharing them with us)

Oh and just to play devils advocate, this pic is my local pub where I come from, and to my knowledge no tourists ever go there
that's in Dursley sue isn't it coz i've been there...you and me have discussed this before methinks
Old Jul 24th 2007, 1:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

PLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Sue
Come on please lets not argue amongst ourselves, this isn't being far to the OP who is only sharing his pics, (and very nice pictures they are too, thank you for sharing them with us)

Oh and just to play devils advocate, this pic is my local pub where I come from, and to my knowledge no tourists ever go there

Love that pub!
What a great picture
Thanks Sue for sharing

Di
Old Jul 24th 2007, 11:43 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TruBrit
that's in Dursley sue isn't it coz i've been there...you and me have discussed this before methinks
Yes it is. It's just a normal little town in Gloucestershire. Not much bigger than a village really.
Old Jul 25th 2007, 12:48 am
Banned

Howard1944 has much to be proud ofHoward1944 has much to be proud ofHoward1944 has much to be proud ofHoward1944 has much to be proud ofHoward1944 has much to be proud ofHoward1944 has much to be proud ofHoward1944 has much to be proud ofHoward1944 has much to be proud ofHoward1944 has much to be proud ofHoward1944 has much to be proud ofHoward1944 has much to be proud of

Too bad it is now under 4 feet of water.
Old Jul 25th 2007, 12:52 am
Life is more than a dream

LouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sue-Blue
Yeah Warick castles nice place., but not every place in Uk is like this. Why not take a drive about 50 miles or so to Birmingham and take a look at the lovely places there, especially Sparkbrook, and surounding areas. I think youd have a bit of a shock. Yes we can all find some lovely places in the Uk but the reality is the Uk is not like Heartbeat as everyone who lives in America thinks so. Lets face it tourists only go to tourist places in the Uk and so get a false impression of what the Uk is like. It;s like me going to to Disney land and thinking everywhere in America is like that. Lets get a grip on reality eh?
Beautiful pics Sue

Yes Howard it's so sad to see those beautiful historic towns flooded out. All those poor people too, losing everything - heartbreaking
Old Jul 25th 2007, 12:55 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Howard1944
Too bad it is now under 4 feet of water.
No the flood hasn't gone that far none of my family have been affected, but it is a shame to see how badly the floods have affected thousands of people.
Old Jul 25th 2007, 12:56 am
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by LouiseD
Beautiful pics Sue

Yes Howard it's so sad to see those beautiful historic towns flooded out. All those poor people too, losing everything - heartbreaking
it is sad, very sad however they'll rally round....us brits are pretty resourceful