New here! Pet question

Old Jul 22nd 2017, 1:41 am
BE Enthusiast

LondonSquirrel has a reputation beyond reputeLondonSquirrel has a reputation beyond reputeLondonSquirrel has a reputation beyond reputeLondonSquirrel has a reputation beyond reputeLondonSquirrel has a reputation beyond reputeLondonSquirrel has a reputation beyond reputeLondonSquirrel has a reputation beyond reputeLondonSquirrel has a reputation beyond reputeLondonSquirrel has a reputation beyond reputeLondonSquirrel has a reputation beyond reputeLondonSquirrel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New here! Pet question

I'm sorry about Lucifer, sounds like he had a terrific life with you!
Old Jul 22nd 2017, 4:12 am
Forum Regular

Foffion is a splendid one to beholdFoffion is a splendid one to beholdFoffion is a splendid one to beholdFoffion is a splendid one to beholdFoffion is a splendid one to beholdFoffion is a splendid one to beholdFoffion is a splendid one to beholdFoffion is a splendid one to beholdFoffion is a splendid one to beholdFoffion is a splendid one to beholdFoffion is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by LondonSquirrel
I'm sorry about Lucifer, sounds like he had a terrific life with you!
Thanks! Yes we did have a wonderful time with him, he taught us how strong the love of a pet can be.
Old Jul 22nd 2017, 4:16 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Foffion
Thanks! Yes we did have a wonderful time with him, he taught us how strong the love of a pet can be.
So true.
Old Jul 22nd 2017, 3:08 pm
Just Joined

niksimpson is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by CAUSUK1996
Hi! I just posted for the first time, but I will become part of the community!
My husband and I are trying to figure out the best route to take with our cat Winston. Would it be best to send home the day before we leave, so we can pick him up on our way home after we land. My girls are very worried about that!
We're landing at Heathrow
I just returned to the UK at the start of July and used a professional service to relocate my cats. They handled pretty much everything including making sure I got all the necessary paperwork. On the day I flew back to the UK they picked my cats up, drove them to Atlanta, got them on their flight, got them through UK customs at Heathrow and then delivered them to me. I arrived in the morning, they arrived at my new address a few hours later. I can't recommend them highly enough...

Pet Transportation and Shipping Services | Animal Land Pet Movers