Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

never thought I'd be doing this...

Wikiposts

never thought I'd be doing this...

Old Sep 22nd 2009, 7:32 am
Sloopy Frickenbutt

sans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: never thought I'd be doing this...

Originally Posted by mikelincs
No, proper Lincolnshire, not those bits that left, then returned, we moved to just north of Lincoln, still relatively cheap to buy, although we are renting, lovely scenery, especially round the wolds, lots of nice small market towns like Louth and Market Rasen, and of course Lincoln, with all the facilities you could want.
I live in proper Lincolnshire and i can see the start of the wolds from my rear windows Oww and the Humber bridge But i agree Louth is a lovely old Town and only about 45 mins from the East coast.

It was not our choice to leave...but we made sure we came back lols