Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Need to sell Furniture fast,want to return to Uk

Need to sell Furniture fast,want to return to Uk

Old May 5th 2010, 11:44 am
Just Joined

red35 is a name known to allred35 is a name known to allred35 is a name known to allred35 is a name known to allred35 is a name known to allred35 is a name known to allred35 is a name known to allred35 is a name known to allred35 is a name known to allred35 is a name known to allred35 is a name known to all
Smile Need to sell Furniture fast,want to return to Uk

Hi Everyone,

I was hoping someone could advise the best way for us to sell our house contents & cars fast.

We have been living in Melbourne for the past 7 years and I have tried to persevere but It is just not home for me. I have finally managed to convince hubby and children to return to the Uk so want to get the ball moving fast before he changes his mind

Any advice would be great.

Thanks
Old May 5th 2010, 12:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

midgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Need to sell Furniture fast,want to return to Uk

We sold a lot on Gumtree.

Just Google Gumtree Melbourne and you can browse and see what type of things are selling/prices etc before placing your ads.

Good luck x
Old May 6th 2010, 12:56 am
Just Joined

red35 is a name known to allred35 is a name known to allred35 is a name known to allred35 is a name known to allred35 is a name known to allred35 is a name known to allred35 is a name known to allred35 is a name known to allred35 is a name known to allred35 is a name known to allred35 is a name known to all

Thank you,I will give that a go.
Old May 6th 2010, 1:09 am
BE Enthusiast

LIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond repute

No Advice, but good luck with your move

LibbyX
Old May 6th 2010, 11:58 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by red35
Thank you,I will give that a go.
There is a classifieds section on here as well - have a look at the link in the blue bar at the top You can link the ads to your signature and then people will see the link when you post on the forum
Old May 7th 2010, 12:32 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Pollyana
There is a classifieds section on here as well - have a look at the link in the blue bar at the top You can link the ads to your signature and then people will see the link when you post on the forum
Thanks that is a good idea,I didn't even see that.
Old May 10th 2010, 11:39 pm
We're going home...yeay!!

Location: Crossing off the days until I can leave Oz and go home.
Tracijbc is just really niceTracijbc is just really niceTracijbc is just really niceTracijbc is just really niceTracijbc is just really niceTracijbc is just really niceTracijbc is just really niceTracijbc is just really nice

Hey there,

We just sold the majority of our stuff on Gumtree (2 weeks ago), and we got the price we were asking for, so win win.

I was also reccommended to use Ebay, but if time is limited (as it is for us too), I reckon Gumtree is the best bet.

Cheers

Tracy