Wikiposts

Nearly Home!!!

Old Nov 9th 2007, 3:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Kath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond repute
Default Nearly Home!!!

Just to let you all know how we are getting on!!

Well sad farewells to my daughter (gulp) that was the hardest part of it all!!! Just wish she was with us now anyway my matres sent of us with a great farewell, will miss them sooooo much they were great, my ozzie friend made our weekend great with a brill party and send off, will miss them terribly.

Well container went ok, dogs still in oz going home next week.

We are in Hong Kong at the moment, god the shopping is brill, mind you i havent got stuff. but the kids and Graham have done well, even got the dogs lovely coats each for $30 for the lot!!!

We have just moved hotels to Disneyland for two days, kids never knew so great surprise for them, and god im fat!!!! the food is FANTASTIC everyone loves Robert they all pat him and call him handsome boy

How do I feel about leaving oz, well at the moment i havent thought about it with saddness at all, i am excited and happy to be going home, I remember someone saying they felt elated, well so do we !!! Alive again!!! yippeee life full and good at mo. Graham got 4 job interviews next week so fingers crossed he gets summin, all go go go at moment!!!

Well off to bed now, we are really enjoying chilling out....

Heres a photo I hope it comes out i will put it in my profile as well....

Keep safe be happy everyone

OMG!!! I LOOK REALLY FAT ARRGGHHH
Attached Thumbnails Nearly Home!!!-picture-177.jpg  

Last edited by Kath & Graham; Nov 9th 2007 at 3:34 am.
Old Nov 9th 2007, 4:19 am
Ping-ponger

dunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nearly Home!!!

Originally Posted by Kath & Graham

Well sad farewells to my daughter (gulp) that was the hardest part of it all!!! Just wish she was with us now anyway my matres sent of us with a great farewell, will miss them sooooo much they were great, my ozzie friend made our weekend great with a brill party and send off, will miss them terribly.

We are in Hong Kong at the moment, god the shopping is brill, mind you i havent got stuff. but the kids and Graham have done well, even got the dogs lovely coats each for $30 for the lot!!!

We have just moved hotels to Disneyland for two days, kids never knew so great surprise for them, and god im fat!!!! the food is FANTASTIC everyone loves Robert they all pat him and call him handsome boy

How do I feel about leaving oz, well at the moment i havent thought about it with saddness at all, i am excited and happy to be going home, I remember someone saying they felt elated, well so do we !!! Alive again!!! yippeee life full and good at mo. Graham got 4 job interviews next week so fingers crossed he gets summin, all go go go at moment!!!

Great to hear you are all having fun on the way home. I'm sure it must have been hard to leave your daughter behind, but in the long run she'll look back and appreciate the sacrifice you have made by not trying to force her into going home.

I like your hat.
Old Nov 9th 2007, 4:28 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

What great memories you're going to have of your trip home...sounds fab.

I'm sure in was heartbreaking to say goodbye to your daughter but agree with Dunroving...I'm sure she appreciates you are letting her live her own life.

All the best and thank you for taking the time to update us.
Old Nov 9th 2007, 7:42 am
BE Enthusiast

on a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud of

dont forget the good times and memories of aus, its a great country and let everyone know that.

Old Nov 9th 2007, 8:21 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by on a mission
dont forget the good times and memories of aus, its a great country and let everyone know that.

So why did you leave?
Old Nov 9th 2007, 8:57 am
BE Enthusiast

on a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Grayling
So why did you leave?
I aint biting,
take it easy.

Last edited by on a mission; Nov 9th 2007 at 8:59 am.
Old Nov 9th 2007, 6:48 pm
Life is more than a dream

LouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like you are having a great time Kath - just what you need after all the stress and upheaval.

Take care and enjoy
Old Nov 14th 2007, 11:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Marmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond repute

What a happy family photo Yes, as has been said you will have wonderful trip-back-home memories. Enjoy being home when you get there
Old Nov 15th 2007, 3:51 pm
Forum Regular

lil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nice

Glad you are having a great time on the way home.

Top tip when feeling fat at photo time stand one of the kids in front of you (hides a multitude of sins - works for me!)

Happy landings in the UK & keep in touch.