Nearly 3 months on.

Old Nov 25th 2008, 10:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Emma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond repute
Default Nearly 3 months on.

Hi everyone!
Dunno if anyone remembers me at all, lol! It's been a while since I last posted. I was sitting here, musing, as you do, and I suddenly realised I have been back in the UK nearly 3 months! Wow, time has flown!
So... an update.
Hub still hasn't been able to join me yet, as the dreaded recession has hit the UK and I am still jobless, but I have been back to college and got an equivalent to a GCSE grade A in English within just a few weeks, not much of an acheivement to some, but to me it was! I was very proud of myself, first qualification for me as I had left school before taking my GCSE's.
I'm spending loads of time with my kids, I make every moment count with them now after being away from them for nearly a year. This Christmas will be our first Christmas together for 2 years, I'm looking forward to that big time!
That's about it really, but I thought I would drop in and say hi!
Hope everyone is doing ok,
Em.xx
Old Nov 26th 2008, 12:19 am
BE Enthusiast

3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nearly 3 months on.

Good on you Emma! Really hope hubby can join you soon and you can get on with being a proper little family. We're all still here too, so don't lose touch!

All the best girl
Old Nov 26th 2008, 1:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Marmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond repute

Emma,
You're not forgotten. Glad that you are spending so much time with the kids; I'm sure they love having you there! Fingers crossed for you getting a job soon, so hubby can join you
Old Nov 26th 2008, 9:46 am
BE Enthusiast

islandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to behold

Hi Emma, great to hear that you are settling in so happily.
Well done on getting the exam, first step in your plan to get into further education, that is great.
Hopefully your husband will be able to join you soon.
Old Nov 26th 2008, 9:46 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Hi Em, yes i remember you. So are you happy you went back? I know the recession is a major problem, but it is home and that's the main thing.
Best of luck with your plans
Old Nov 26th 2008, 10:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute

Emma, it is good to hear how you are going and what an achievement - I hope you are very proud of what yourself! It's lovely to think that you will be having a real family Christmas this year and hopefully the New Year will bring some really positive news for you and your DH.
Old Nov 26th 2008, 8:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Scrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond repute

Glad to hear that you are feeling happier. Hope your husband is able to join you soon.
Old Nov 26th 2008, 8:40 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Emma M
Hi everyone!
Dunno if anyone remembers me at all, lol! It's been a while since I last posted. I was sitting here, musing, as you do, and I suddenly realised I have been back in the UK nearly 3 months! Wow, time has flown!
So... an update.
Hub still hasn't been able to join me yet, as the dreaded recession has hit the UK and I am still jobless, but I have been back to college and got an equivalent to a GCSE grade A in English within just a few weeks, not much of an acheivement to some, but to me it was! I was very proud of myself, first qualification for me as I had left school before taking my GCSE's.
I'm spending loads of time with my kids, I make every moment count with them now after being away from them for nearly a year. This Christmas will be our first Christmas together for 2 years, I'm looking forward to that big time!
Em.xx
Hi Em...thank you for taking the time to update us.

Sorry to hear that your OH hasn't made it across the pond yet...hopefully he will before too long.

Have a wonderful Christmas with your children.
Old Nov 26th 2008, 10:21 pm
Forum Regular

sonandbill has much to be proud ofsonandbill has much to be proud ofsonandbill has much to be proud ofsonandbill has much to be proud ofsonandbill has much to be proud ofsonandbill has much to be proud ofsonandbill has much to be proud ofsonandbill has much to be proud ofsonandbill has much to be proud ofsonandbill has much to be proud ofsonandbill has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Emma M
Hi everyone!
So... an update.
Em.xx
hye how long have you been away from hubby? when will he be back i am worried about leaving my hub in nz to sell our flat whilst i return to uk and live with daughter and hopefully find a teaching job just not looking forward to being aparte from hub.
Old Nov 26th 2008, 10:56 pm

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Girl

Nice to hear from you are you bored yet lol when you coming back!
Old Nov 27th 2008, 3:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

sambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Em..! Good to hear from you! Glad things are going well for you - apart from the OH bit, I hope he is able to join you soon Congratulations on your English Pass - Go you!!! xx