My upcoming trip to UK

Old Jun 9th 2014, 9:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Derrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My upcoming trip to UK

Originally Posted by fulwood
Derrygal, you and a few others are always kind to me. I must say that 2 weeks ago had major breakdown over brother's death. Still so hard for me to believe that my one true constant in life is gone but he was suffering so much. Doctor has put me on maximum dosage he can for PTSD. I have 3 medications. One for sleeping is not working at all. The break will do me good no matter what. I'm seeing folks from eons ago. Take care of yourself.
You and your brother were very close, so it is totally understandable that you are still grieving for him. I think the break will do you good. Also, I didn't know your brother or don't know you but I am sure that he would want you to be happy. Hope you have a good time in the UK and find peace and contentment. It will be good for you to be back among old friends for a while. Take care and have a safe journey
Old Jun 9th 2014, 10:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

fulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond repute

Pistolpete, Yes will be going to Newton Stewart - elderly friend lives there and her house is on hill that overlooks the river. Love that part of the world. I fear though it is last time I will see her but she has meant a lot to me. She was Matron of Children's Home and helped me become person I am today.
Old Jun 10th 2014, 12:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Karrie72 has a reputation beyond reputeKarrie72 has a reputation beyond reputeKarrie72 has a reputation beyond reputeKarrie72 has a reputation beyond reputeKarrie72 has a reputation beyond reputeKarrie72 has a reputation beyond reputeKarrie72 has a reputation beyond reputeKarrie72 has a reputation beyond reputeKarrie72 has a reputation beyond reputeKarrie72 has a reputation beyond reputeKarrie72 has a reputation beyond repute

Just wanted to pipe in Fulwood, I've followed your story and I wish you the very best in your trip home. I think it will decide you in where you want to be. We'll be here to support you in that big decision and thought processing. Enjoy yourself!
Old Jun 10th 2014, 1:09 am
WhiteRabbit

rebeccajo has a reputation beyond reputerebeccajo has a reputation beyond reputerebeccajo has a reputation beyond reputerebeccajo has a reputation beyond reputerebeccajo has a reputation beyond reputerebeccajo has a reputation beyond reputerebeccajo has a reputation beyond reputerebeccajo has a reputation beyond reputerebeccajo has a reputation beyond reputerebeccajo has a reputation beyond reputerebeccajo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Karrie72
Just wanted to pipe in Fulwood, I've followed your story and I wish you the very best in your trip home. I think it will decide you in where you want to be. We'll be here to support you in that big decision and thought processing. Enjoy yourself!
I'd like to second that.

All the best to you, fulwood.
Old Jun 10th 2014, 2:14 am
BE Forum Addict

fulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you all for your kind words. So booked flight and land in "Oh I do like to be beside the seaside" aka in former days as Blackpool. Going to spend first week or so in Preston then will start my travels. I should not have left so long to book my fare. Just did a one way for now on Aerlingus from Dublin to Blackpool and cost me $170 but it includes baggage fees. Lesson learned book early..Maybe I'll see some of you on the other side of the pond..
Old Jun 10th 2014, 1:25 pm
In the pink

Mallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you all for your kind words. So booked flight and land in "Oh I do like to be beside the seaside" aka in former days as Blackpool. Going to spend first week or so in Preston then will start my travels. I should not have left so long to book my fare. Just did a one way for now on Aerlingus from Dublin to Blackpool and cost me $170 but it includes baggage fees. Lesson learned book early..Maybe I'll see some of you on the other side of the pond..
Have a wonderful time. Best of luck with flights, etc.
Old Jun 10th 2014, 1:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

windsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond repute

Fulwood, how long will you be in the UK? Hopefully, I am planning be there by the first week of July if not sooner. Thinking perhaps we can meet up somewhere in the UK.
Old Jun 10th 2014, 2:07 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Fulwood, I hope you don't mind but your story intrigued me, so I went back and read every one of your threads.

You sound like a lovely, courageous lady who has always tried to do the right thing by everyone. I'm so sorry about your brother's illness, and that he passed away at such a young age. What an absolute blessing you were to him, although knowing that doesn't help at all when you're missing him so much.

I wanted to wish you a fantastic trip back to Blighty. I hope you can relax and enjoy the company of family you haven't met, and that you hear some stories of you and your brother when you were kids that make you smile. Safe journey xx
Old Jun 10th 2014, 2:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Windsong, in UK until July 21. Spouse of Scouse no I don't mind that you read what I posted. It is a public forum. Yes I had a few years of sadness, utter despair, and watching my brother slowly die from cancer. I am struggling but it's one step at a time. Yes you are right as well. I am meeting some family members who knew us before we were put in Orphanage so be nice to hear about us but more about Dwane really. Thank you everyone as always for your kindness and support.
Old Jun 10th 2014, 4:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

windsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond repute

Windsong, in UK until July 21. Spouse of Scouse no I don't mind that you read what I posted. It is a public forum. Yes I had a few years of sadness, utter despair, and watching my brother slowly die from cancer. I am struggling but it's one step at a time. Yes you are right as well. I am meeting some family members who knew us before we were put in Orphanage so be nice to hear about us but more about Dwane really. Thank you everyone as always for your kindness and support.
Hooray, I will be there long before you leave, all being well. I hope to have my travel arrangements firmed up in the next week, so I can let you know where I will be and when. I do hope we can meet. I would love that!
Old Jun 11th 2014, 7:19 am
BE Forum Addict

sounds super...
Old Jun 11th 2014, 1:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Good luck, Fulwood!! I think today is travel day?