Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

My Turn Im Leaving on a jet plane.........

My Turn Im Leaving on a jet plane.........

Old Jul 11th 2007, 1:16 pm

glad 2 b back is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: My Turn Im Leaving on a jet plane.........

Originally Posted by Kath & Graham
Kinross NOR - had loads and loads of viewings but no offer:curse: keep having a go at the real estate agents I told them the other day Im gonna sell this house myself soon, the agents are crap and couldnt sell their Grannies if they had too!!! I was in real estate years ago and like to think I know a bit about how to sell, one guy bought a couple through, walked right past the 5 bedroom!!! I said to him "Have you actually looked at these house details?" he just shrugged his shoulders!!!:curse:grrrrr absolute crap, if they dont move this house within the next month, we are taking it off with them.....

Kath

oh that must be so stressful xx
Old Jul 11th 2007, 1:43 pm
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kath & Graham
Kinross NOR - had loads and loads of viewings but no offer:curse: keep having a go at the real estate agents I told them the other day Im gonna sell this house myself soon, the agents are crap and couldnt sell their Grannies if they had too!!! I was in real estate years ago and like to think I know a bit about how to sell, one guy bought a couple through, walked right past the 5 bedroom!!! I said to him "Have you actually looked at these house details?" he just shrugged his shoulders!!!:curse:grrrrr absolute crap, if they dont move this house within the next month, we are taking it off with them.....

Kath
Know exactly how u feel we were exactly the same up til yesterday it will happen!!!

We are just up the road from you and my to eldest girls go to Kinross College small world!!!

Fingers crossed it happens soon!!!

Kris xx
Old Jul 11th 2007, 1:44 pm
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl
A going home night then? We'll have to go out and celebrate soon, you lucky, lucky moo you.

We said you wouldn't have any trouble selling your house, it's so lovely.
Yep will let you know xxxx
Old Jul 12th 2007, 8:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Kath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kris maynard
Know exactly how u feel we were exactly the same up til yesterday it will happen!!!

We are just up the road from you and my to eldest girls go to Kinross College small world!!!

Fingers crossed it happens soon!!!

Kris xx
I'll wave you off with a tear in my eye what is it with houses in kinross at the moment?

Kath
Old Jul 13th 2007, 3:19 am
Just Joined

Little Ms Naughty is just really niceLittle Ms Naughty is just really niceLittle Ms Naughty is just really niceLittle Ms Naughty is just really niceLittle Ms Naughty is just really niceLittle Ms Naughty is just really niceLittle Ms Naughty is just really niceLittle Ms Naughty is just really nice

Well after 15 rollercoaster months we are leaving the sunny skys of Perth and heading home to sunny England and im sooooooooooo excited i cant tell ya!!!

We finally sold the house yesterday subject to finance (fingers Crossed) and should be leaving around the 16th August WAhoo!!!!

I have been reading everyones storys envious of those already gone and totally relating to everyone stuck or unsure what to do!!

We have had a great time and wouldnt change the experience but like many on here now and in the past when we were waiting for our visas dreaming of Perth and all it has to offer have decided its not for us, our family and friends and the kids growing up with family ties and stuff just mean more to ME than blue sky and nice beaches !!!

We have lived the "dream" but prefer reality so off we go back to the real world!!!

Good Luck to those on there way over to begin their journey and good Luck to those waiting to get back!!!!

Kris xx
Can I ask what changed - I remember reading at the beginning of the year that you were returning then you decided to stay

N
Old Jul 13th 2007, 4:01 am
Happy Member

Originally Posted by Little Ms Naughty
Can I ask what changed - I remember reading at the beginning of the year that you were returning then you decided to stay

N

All the same reasons as back in January we just felt at the time we were being hasty after Xmas so gave it a bit longer but still feel the same so off we are going!!!

Why do I get the feeling you know me!!!

Kris xx
Old Jul 13th 2007, 4:08 am
going home!!

mandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to behold

Well after 15 rollercoaster months we are leaving the sunny skys of Perth and heading home to sunny England and im sooooooooooo excited i cant tell ya!!!

We finally sold the house yesterday subject to finance (fingers Crossed) and should be leaving around the 16th August WAhoo!!!!

I have been reading everyones storys envious of those already gone and totally relating to everyone stuck or unsure what to do!!

We have had a great time and wouldnt change the experience but like many on here now and in the past when we were waiting for our visas dreaming of Perth and all it has to offer have decided its not for us, our family and friends and the kids growing up with family ties and stuff just mean more to ME than blue sky and nice beaches !!!

We have lived the "dream" but prefer reality so off we go back to the real world!!!

Good Luck to those on there way over to begin their journey and good Luck to those waiting to get back!!!!

Kris xx

omg, didnt realise u were heading back, im sure you were on the thread , oh what was it now, oct/nov 05 thread??? when did u submit you visa application? i was amanda76 then, but im heading back too!!
we leave this house 25th and fly 31st!

goodluck
Old Jul 13th 2007, 4:09 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

All the same reasons as back in January we just felt at the time we were being hasty after Xmas so gave it a bit longer but still feel the same so off we are going!!!

Kris xx
Hey girl....how's smudgy?...and you too of course
Old Jul 13th 2007, 5:30 am
Just Joined

Little Ms Naughty is just really niceLittle Ms Naughty is just really niceLittle Ms Naughty is just really niceLittle Ms Naughty is just really niceLittle Ms Naughty is just really niceLittle Ms Naughty is just really niceLittle Ms Naughty is just really niceLittle Ms Naughty is just really nice

Kris xx
I dont think we have ever meet, i did use to go to some of the meets.
Good luck with your move.

N
Old Jul 16th 2007, 9:49 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

ah, missed this kris!!

good luck with the move back ... sorry but its still raining

good luck honey ... we still have the tra info you sent us, so when we finally re-re-restart the tra, you will have gone full circle!!!

sue xxx
Old Jul 18th 2007, 5:36 am
BE Forum Addict

sunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond repute

Best of luck Kris. Hope it all works out for you in the UK.
Old Jul 19th 2007, 3:00 am
Happy Member

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
ah, missed this kris!!

good luck with the move back ... sorry but its still raining

good luck honey ... we still have the tra info you sent us, so when we finally re-re-restart the tra, you will have gone full circle!!!

sue xxx
Thank luv and Good luck when you FINALLY get going !!!
Keep me posted!!!

Kris xx
Old Jul 19th 2007, 3:03 am
Happy Member

Originally Posted by mandtooz
omg, didnt realise u were heading back, im sure you were on the thread , oh what was it now, oct/nov 05 thread??? when did u submit you visa application? i was amanda76 then, but im heading back too!!
we leave this house 25th and fly 31st!

goodluck
Cor blimey the visa process seems a zillion miles away now if we knew then what we know now eh!!!!
Where did you head for?
Good Luck with your move back we shouldnt be too far behind we should be leaving around the 16th August fingers crossed !!

Take care
Kris xx
Old Jul 19th 2007, 5:00 am
going home!!

mandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to behold

Cor blimey the visa process seems a zillion miles away now if we knew then what we know now eh!!!!
Where did you head for?
Good Luck with your move back we shouldnt be too far behind we should be leaving around the 16th August fingers crossed !!

Take care
Kris xx

yes oh yes, the benefit of hindsite!!

do you know i would have still done the move though, but i wouldnt have spent so much money!!!! we have been at times abit foolish with club funds, but hey, we have lived and had a great experience!

we came to brisbane..................

goodluck, you will only be two weeks behind us
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 4:08 am
BE Forum Addict

jond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond repute

Where did you head for?

Take care
Kris xx

Hi Kris

It doesn't seem that long ago that you pm'd me as we already had our visas and were just down the road in Essex.

It is a shame things haven't worked out and good luck when you get back to sunny Essex, which we all know is Gods own County

John