Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

My Turn Im Leaving on a jet plane.........

My Turn Im Leaving on a jet plane.........

Old Jul 11th 2007, 8:40 am
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute
Default My Turn Im Leaving on a jet plane.........

Well after 15 rollercoaster months we are leaving the sunny skys of Perth and heading home to sunny England and im sooooooooooo excited i cant tell ya!!!

We finally sold the house yesterday subject to finance (fingers Crossed) and should be leaving around the 16th August WAhoo!!!!

I have been reading everyones storys envious of those already gone and totally relating to everyone stuck or unsure what to do!!

We have had a great time and wouldnt change the experience but like many on here now and in the past when we were waiting for our visas dreaming of Perth and all it has to offer have decided its not for us, our family and friends and the kids growing up with family ties and stuff just mean more to ME than blue sky and nice beaches !!!

We have lived the "dream" but prefer reality so off we go back to the real world!!!

Good Luck to those on there way over to begin their journey and good Luck to those waiting to get back!!!!

Kris xx
Old Jul 11th 2007, 8:41 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice
Default Re: My Turn Im Leaving on a jet plane.........

Originally Posted by kris maynard
Well after 15 rollercoaster months we are leaving the sunny skys of Perth and heading home to sunny England and im sooooooooooo excited i cant tell ya!!!

We finally sold the house yesterday subject to finance (fingers Crossed) and should be leaving around the 16th August WAhoo!!!!

I have been reading everyones storys envious of those already gone and totally relating to everyone stuck or unsure what to do!!

We have had a great time and wouldnt change the experience but like many on here now and in the past when we were waiting for our visas dreaming of Perth and all it has to offer have decided its not for us, our family and friends and the kids growing up with family ties and stuff just mean more to ME than blue sky and nice beaches !!!

We have lived the "dream" but prefer reality so off we go back to the real world!!!

Good Luck to those on there way over to begin their journey and good Luck to those waiting to get back!!!!

Kris xx
Did you manage to get Citizenship Kris?
Old Jul 11th 2007, 8:43 am
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute

Nope that would mean waiting til next year and we need our real life back!!!!!
Old Jul 11th 2007, 8:46 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Nope that would mean waiting til next year and we need our real life back!!!!!
I know what you mean!!!

I want to go home to be honest, but something tells me to wait for the ceremony. Can't have it all.

All the best to you all
Old Jul 11th 2007, 8:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Kath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond repute

Glad to hear you sold the house!!! (youmust have had our buyers) this is the worst bit waiting to sell grrr.....

Good luck on the move home..
Old Jul 11th 2007, 8:53 am
Happy Member

I know we thought we were going to go insane but it will happen where are you??

Kris xx
Old Jul 11th 2007, 8:58 am
Happy Member

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
I know what you mean!!!

I want to go home to be honest, but something tells me to wait for the ceremony. Can't have it all.

All the best to you all

How much longer do you have to wait ?
We did consider it but tbh we felt the longer we stay the harder it would be to go back especially for the kids and there schooling our eldest is 14 so had to consider her doing her GCSEs when we get back to the UK!!

Good Luck

Kris xx
Old Jul 11th 2007, 9:03 am

glad 2 b back is an unknown quantity at this point

How much longer do you have to wait ?
We did consider it but tbh we felt the longer we stay the harder it would be to go back especially for the kids and there schooling our eldest is 14 so had to consider her doing her GCSEs when we get back to the UK!!

Good Luck

Kris xx

well done good move especially where your 14yr old is concerned sometimes its just a now or never situation.

Good luck!
Old Jul 11th 2007, 9:08 am
Happy Member

Originally Posted by glad 2 b back
well done good move especially where your 14yr old is concerned sometimes its just a now or never situation.

Good luck!

Thank you xxx
Old Jul 11th 2007, 11:06 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Kris xx
Hey you, well done. Jon didn't tell us when we saw him yesterday that you'd sold the house, but maybe he didn't know then. Well then girl, it's all systems go now and of course, you know how much I envy you. We'll definitely see you in the next few weeks or so, but I'll ask you now. When's the party??
Old Jul 11th 2007, 11:25 am

kez81 is an unknown quantity at this point

Kris xx
Now you know your going home you have something to look forward too and i bet your feeling alot happier for it!!

good luck!!

kezx
Old Jul 11th 2007, 11:34 am
Happy Member

Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl
Hey you, well done. Jon didn't tell us when we saw him yesterday that you'd sold the house, but maybe he didn't know then. Well then girl, it's all systems go now and of course, you know how much I envy you. We'll definitely see you in the next few weeks or so, but I'll ask you now. When's the party??
elo u !!

No It all happened yesterday evening so John didnt know, he does now though!!!

Party, now u know im not into parties

Will definatley see you before we go xxxx
Old Jul 11th 2007, 11:36 am
Happy Member

Originally Posted by kez81
Now you know your going home you have something to look forward too and i bet your feeling alot happier for it!!

good luck!!

kezx

Soooooooooo Happy !!!

Thanks xxxx
Old Jul 11th 2007, 11:44 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

elo u !!

No It all happened yesterday evening so John didnt know, he does now though!!!

Party, now u know im not into parties

Will definatley see you before we go xxxx
A going home night then? We'll have to go out and celebrate soon, you lucky, lucky moo you.

We said you wouldn't have any trouble selling your house, it's so lovely.

Last edited by St.Georges Girl; Jul 11th 2007 at 11:48 am.
Old Jul 11th 2007, 12:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Kath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond repute

I know we thought we were going to go insane but it will happen where are you??

Kris xx
Kinross NOR - had loads and loads of viewings but no offer:curse: keep having a go at the real estate agents I told them the other day Im gonna sell this house myself soon, the agents are crap and couldnt sell their Grannies if they had too!!! I was in real estate years ago and like to think I know a bit about how to sell, one guy bought a couple through, walked right past the 5 bedroom!!! I said to him "Have you actually looked at these house details?" he just shrugged his shoulders!!!:curse:grrrrr absolute crap, if they dont move this house within the next month, we are taking it off with them.....

Kath

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.