My stuffs arriving.

Old Jun 23rd 2004, 6:54 am
BE Forum Addict

dotty is on a distinguished road
Default My stuffs arriving.

All 6' 1" of him

Due in to Heathrow on Friday, weekish here and then off for the "back to the eighties" trip of the USA, that being my kids sarcastic term for our backpacking type holiday 2/3 months of touring the USA, basically anywhere but disney

To all those contemplating a return to the UK do it!! After just 2 months I know I could never live in the dead zone again :scared:

Enjoy your summer, take care for now, I will post away again when I get back, cant have those little trollies thinking I failed can I.

See ya in Autumn/Fall or the start of hell (OZ summer :scared: )

Old Jun 23rd 2004, 7:19 am
Forum Regular

Tapalinga is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: My stuffs arriving.

How wonderful you must be sooo excited. Keep you fingers crossed for all of us trying to sell our houses so that we don't have to spend another summer in heat from hell
Have a billiant trip!!!

Originally posted by dotty
All 6' 1" of him

Due in to Heathrow on Friday, weekish here and then off for the "back to the eighties" trip of the USA, that being my kids sarcastic term for our backpacking type holiday 2/3 months of touring the USA, basically anywhere but disney

To all those contemplating a return to the UK do it!! After just 2 months I know I could never live in the dead zone again :scared:

Enjoy your summer, take care for now, I will post away again when I get back, cant have those little trollies thinking I failed can I.

See ya in Autumn/Fall or the start of hell (OZ summer :scared: )

:scared:
Old Jun 23rd 2004, 11:36 am
Forum Regular

Bella will become famous soon enough

Hey,

Have a great time Dotty. Sounds fab. Can't wait to hear 'bout your travels.

Cheers for now,

Bella
Old Jun 24th 2004, 8:50 am
Live the moment

Pants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond repute

Have a great trip Dotty.....tell us all about it when you get back..happy holidays.!!

P x