Wikiposts

My Son Hates Me!

Old Sep 30th 2009, 6:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My Son Hates Me!

Originally Posted by made of kent
Unfortunately I couldn't use the same move for the chicken pox vaccine as they had had chicken pox, so not at risk.
.....and therefore didn't need to be vaccinated
Old Sep 30th 2009, 3:50 pm
member of little note

made of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ozzidoc
.....and therefore didn't need to be vaccinated
exactly...you try explaining that to a doctor over here? eventually I found an older doctor, who agreed with me they didn't need it, after I gave him the letter from the GP, and he examined the scars, but he said as they get older it will become more difficult to avoid? he was the third doctor we had seen as I was adamant, they where not having the vaccine, not because I don't believe in vaccines, I an very pro, but in this case pointless...
and don't even get me started on circumcision??
Old Oct 1st 2009, 2:53 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NYCbound
Just back aswell, took forever, BUT my Dr seemed to have forgotten that he should be charging me and I kept very quiet. Think I have just saved myself £210. Niiiice
Old Oct 31st 2009, 7:42 pm
Forum Regular

miss_monkey is a name known to allmiss_monkey is a name known to allmiss_monkey is a name known to allmiss_monkey is a name known to allmiss_monkey is a name known to allmiss_monkey is a name known to allmiss_monkey is a name known to allmiss_monkey is a name known to allmiss_monkey is a name known to allmiss_monkey is a name known to allmiss_monkey is a name known to all

Chocolate works wonderfully! If your son associates the doctors with something unpleasant we may grow to develop a fear of them. However, if you give him something to sweeten the deal and make him feel better and make sure you tell him how brave he was, he'll be just grand Everyone loves chocolate!
Old Nov 1st 2009, 12:34 pm
Dizzy Blonde

clarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond repute

My son hates me too.... Just because I caught him kissing his girlfriend (He's 12, she's 13) and I keep laughing at him because he had to stand on his tip-toes to do it

oh, he also hates me for grounding him when he shot his bunk bed with an airsoft gun.....